News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Would You Rather...?

Started by 11clock, February 19, 2010, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

miss a year, i dont want jail rape.

would you rather play dodge ball with a porcupine or brake dance in a field of rattle snakes :P

Scotty

Quote from: venuse on March 16, 2010, 05:26:07 PM
miss a year, i dont want jail rape.

would you rather play dodge ball with a porcupine or brake dance in a field of rattle snakes :P

Well, since I'm invincible, rattle snakes.

Would your rather I do another morbid "would you rather" or not one at all?

sk8terboi

Uhh I guess no lol.                                              Would u rather hit your self in your men's private part or would u rather get noked out?

[SSSS]

Ciro

I'd rather get *knocked out >.>

Sleep is nice.

for those who actually enjoy their liquors;

Let's pretend you haven't been given CLEAN water for 1 full month,
and you're stranded on an island,
lets say in the scenario of Survivor,
and all you have is local island food, such as crabs, clams, fish, and coconuts to eat, and sea water.

you are given 1 drink

Would you rather have a bottle of any liquor of your choice, or enjoy a nice cold glass of ice water?

uberzleet

Quote from: JoEL on February 20, 2010, 02:22:42 AM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on February 20, 2010, 01:43:51 AM
...Family member me thinks.

Would you rather live in freezing temperatures, or in extremely hot temperatures (I'm talking extremes here)?

Freezing, I'm from Australia and I've had enough heat.

Would you rather be forced into a pool of liquid hot magma, or water infested crocodiles?

well duh! I'd rather be forced into a pool of drownt crocidiles then hot magma... "water infested crocidiles"... :P
Bandits

Forum

Quote from: Ciro on March 16, 2010, 10:18:34 PM
I'd rather get *knocked out >.>

Sleep is nice.

for those who actually enjoy their liquors;

Let's pretend you haven't been given CLEAN water for 1 full month,
and you're stranded on an island,
lets say in the scenario of Survivor,
and all you have is local island food, such as crabs, clams, fish, and coconuts to eat, and sea water.

you are given 1 drink

Would you rather have a bottle of any liquor of your choice, or enjoy a nice cold glass of ice water?
Cold Water.

Would you rather be the first person to travel to mars and be eaten by aliens or be the first person to travel to the sun and be melted by the heat?
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

First person to travel to the sun. Less immediate pain than the aliens, but the aliens would eat you in sections, not all at once. The sun would gradually cook your insides, so I'd just do that.

Would you rather have an IS or Spire in real life?

Mystery

Would I rather have people mindlessly continue to post in a necroed topic or have this topic die naturally?

The latter, please.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mystery on July 26, 2010, 01:37:20 PM
Would I rather have people mindlessly continue to post in a necroed topic or have this topic die naturally?

The latter, please.

It's a forum game, it doesn't matter if it's old and it's necro'd as long as there's still an interest in it. Now if it was a discussion that took place 5 months ago and reached a conclusion, and someone posted something like "i agree lolz", then that's a different story.

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 26, 2010, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: Mystery on July 26, 2010, 01:37:20 PM

The latter, please.

It's a forum game, it doesn't matter if it's old and it's necro'd as long as there's still an interest in it. Now if it was a discussion that took place 5 months ago and reached a conclusion, and someone posted something like "i agree lolz", then that's a different story.
Still, you know absolutely no one else would have posted if uberzleet didn't, thus bumping it and making people think there was 'renewed interest'.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.