News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Newby Days

Started by 11clock, April 02, 2010, 06:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Let's talk about the stupid things we did or thought when we were new to Stick Online.

When I saw a bunny for the first time I thought it was a sheep.

Mr Pwnage

I didn't even think it was online at first. Reason is, I found it on yoyogames off another game called "Blobbz Online" or something. Now I don't know how many of you have played it, but basically it was a joke game that was single player that tried to trick you into thinking it was online. So I basically entered stick online thinking the same thing?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

God-I-Suck

I thought the Great Sword was actually the short sword. So when I saved all my money to buy one, I was like wtf!

EpicPhailure

I didn't know crouch-jumping existed back then.

You can guess how that turned out.

DivineLegend

when i thought robmarinade was the shit

ARTgames

Well i thought the game was broken the first time i KOed and i was sitting there till i spawned.

Seifer

Stupid thing I did in my noobie days of so2? Chose the SS over the Hammer when offered a choice between Starting weapons. proceeded to kill more than 500 BBB to get WH.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Seifer on April 02, 2010, 08:35:00 PM
Stupid thing I did in my noobie days of so2? Chose the SS over the Hammer when offered a choice between Starting weapons. proceeded to kill more than 500 BBB to get WH.

What? You got to choose what to start out with?

Red October

Quote from: Seifer on April 02, 2010, 08:35:00 PM

I clearly remember you, randomly yelling, when I got my first wooden hammer.

Seifer

Yes, Me, Chaos and Jake were given the option of a Dagger, Short Sword or Wooden Hammer to start off with. This was a week before any of you were even allowed online.

And that sounds very reasonable Red October.

Lucifer

I bitched on the forums about Dakota invisi-spawnkilling me. Fun times!
Quote from: DivineLegend on April 02, 2010, 07:51:50 PM
when i thought robmarinade was the shit
Rob still is the shit!

Forum

When i first started i was getting pwned by narutofox who said you have to get to the bridge then he'd stop attacking me but i couldn't get there cause he was whipping me :P. So someone else i forgot name wooped his butt and i made it to noobland.
Officially quitted

HamsterPants

I have a whole list. So brace yourself...

I wanted to reach max level without using any weapons ever.
After being slapped in the face for that, I wanted to get a GS by hunting BBBs.
I wanted to hunt BBBs to surpass max lvl.
I wanted to be friends with EVERYONE in game.
I wanted to be a superhero.
I wanted The Yoshi Clan to be an active clan for once.
I wanted to be a GM.

stick d00d

I thought blobs were friendly the first time I saw one.

Bo-sox

This isn't stupid on my be half................but the first time I logged on ever, i got spawned killed for like 15 minutes  :P