News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I didn't actually notice this until now, but...

Started by VolcomPunk, April 16, 2010, 05:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VolcomPunk

Quote from: JoEL on April 18, 2010, 08:29:47 PM
Ever since xgamer and volcompunk had arrived on these forums we've needed a set of "guide lines" to follow, how strange, so suddenly...

I wouldn't even expect many new members to these forums, because you can only play the game if you're a donor. Sure a few new people show up, post in the general section of the forums asking for the game to be "free"/open to everyone, then they leave.

Ever since I'VE arrived on these forums? Bro, I've been a member of the Stick Online community for a long time.

xgamer

Quote from: VolcomPunk on April 18, 2010, 10:13:41 PM
Ever since xgamer and volcompunk had arrived on these forums we've needed a set of "guide lines" to follow, how strange, so suddenly...

I wouldn't even expect many new members to these forums, because you can only play the game if you're a donor. Sure a few new people show up, post in the general section of the forums asking for the game to be "free"/open to everyone, then they leave.

Ever since I'VE arrived on these forums? Bro, I've been a member of the Stick Online community for a long time.
I'd like to also point out that most of the people pointing stuff out at me have done the same thing.

Looperpuck

Quote from: xgamer on April 18, 2010, 10:21:47 PM

I'd like to also point out that most of the people pointing stuff out at me have done the same thing.

Yeah, they have done the same things, maybe once, twice, or even three times. But YOU, you've probably done it over 50 times by know. It's okay if you necro a couple posts, to bring back something important. But when you necro to bring back something useless, and replying with a 4 word sentence, It doesn't make much sense.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

JoEL

Yes but I've only seen you become active in the past few days/weeks.

As for what xgamer has said, usually once someone does something wrong someone would point it out maturely and the issue is taken care of.

Seifer

VolcomPunk

I'm locking the topic anyways. I got what it was intended for, which was a rules thread. I understand that upon the creation of my account on these forums, that I agreed to a set guideline to follow. However, my intention was a rules thread to be able to refer to, seeing as how you can't go back and look at the agreement.