News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Newby Days

Started by 11clock, April 02, 2010, 06:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

I spent like 4 hours trying to play with my friend till I realized I had to port forward.

And the day the colour version came out me and HIJOKE spent like 15 mins trying to break into the Hat Shop.

Bo-sox

Quote from: LeGuy on April 02, 2010, 11:57:09 PM
Okay - I win.

When I first made my account, I recall a friendly fellow whose name I cannot recall teaching me the basics of gameplay. How to duck jump, punch and kick, things like that. His parting advice to me was, "Oh, and if you see a bunny, don't try to attack it - call for help."

I henceforth concluded that bunnies were ravenous beasts, capable of inflicting great damage, and combat with such a creature would inevitably lead to fiery death. Upon my first encounter with a bunny, I screamed to my fellow stickmen to save me. Later, I learned that they could not even attack.

haha that is the best story

Delicious

Somebody told me that you were able to enter inside the closed shops at a certain time at midnight and so I waited a couple hours and stayed up to get in...  :(
<3

Forum

Quote from: Delicious on April 08, 2010, 08:08:07 PM
Somebody told me that you were able to enter inside the closed shops at a certain time at midnight and so I waited a couple hours and stayed up to get in...  :(
Somebody told me you could increase weapon power for an inferno sword by pressing shift+right click.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on April 11, 2010, 03:20:43 PM
Somebody told me you could increase weapon power for an inferno sword by pressing shift+right click.
You...can...

Snakeman

Quote from: Lucifer on April 11, 2010, 03:34:30 PM
Quote from: Forum on April 11, 2010, 03:20:43 PM
You...can...

Yeah, everybody knows that.

I remember being spawn killed by IamZach moment I started playing, and then eventually we became friends. Then when Jiggy first started playing IamZach was spawnkilling him too, and when I told him he was my brother, he was all "OHSHIT". Oh, and also when I was so !@#$ing overjoyed when I got my first weapon. Short sword at level 16. Also, since I joined during Easter, I always tried to kick the bunnies that were being chased by MOBS of people. God, I miss those days already. Oh, and also when the BBB was actually a threat. Old, old shit.

Lucifer

I remember when I kicked Snakeman out of Teh Shmexies.

Good times.

Lingus

Quote from: Lucifer on April 12, 2010, 12:42:40 PM

Good times.
Lol! Oh man, Teh Shmexies. Those were the days. And back in the old school era when I was a real newb, The Infernoes. Good times!

DivineLegend

between specialboy and i, the battle for head of the elites

Mr Pwnage

Good times.

I remember being a douche-bag and spawn killing people while pretending to be a noob (ie spawn killing with a stick). Than you, snakeman, and a bunch of other snuff monkeys got on my ass and tried to stop me, but ended up being brutally raped in the ass by my skill as I was too fast for your slow fat asses. Ring a bell? :-*
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

xgamer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 12, 2010, 07:45:44 PM

Good times.

I remember being a douche-bag and spawn killing people while pretending to be a noob (ie spawn killing with a stick). Than you, snakeman, and a bunch of other snuff monkeys got on my ass and tried to stop me, but ended up being brutally raped in the ass by my skill as I was too fast for your slow fat asses. Ring a bell? :-*
I despise snakeman :X.

I remember getting killed by higher levels at those ninja things..

Kbob32

I despise snake as well, he is scum :P

I remember back when me, Falcon, NeoX, and someone else (sorry for forgetting) started the shadow clan which fell apart after a while, then was slightly revived by Pizzaz and Azza
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

xgamer

Quote from: Kbob32 on April 12, 2010, 10:11:40 PM
I despise snake as well, he is scum :P

I remember back when me, Falcon, NeoX, and someone else (sorry for forgetting) started the shadow clan which fell apart after a while, then was slightly revived by Pizzaz and Azza
The guy who you forgot was the middle man :{. Heh.

thekolla

Mine will top all your ass's!

When i first started playing i got a pair of white bunny ears. i thought it wasnt rare and stuff so i sold it at the shop to buy some weapons....

i still feel stupid to that day :(.

DarkTrinity

@LeGuy: Your story wins. Epicly xD

@MrPwnage: You wish... Although before you stalked me you swore at me and threatened me, all because I kicked you from the game for spawn killing or something... I don't remember exactly.. lol.

I also thought INT would be useful sometime in the future of SOv2 and had the most INT for a long time...

Also, Snakeman is awesome, stop being trolls.