News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I've got hemorrhoids...

Started by God-I-Suck, March 09, 2010, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

...Chaos, do you have to take everything so seriously? In case you haven't noticed people on the first page all said good luck and things along those lines, and that's support to me. So take it easy please.

Chaos

Quote from: God-I-Suck on March 15, 2010, 10:36:53 AM
...Chaos, do you have to take everything so seriously? In case you haven't noticed people on the first page all said good luck and things along those lines, and that's support to me. So take it easy please.

lol, how very ironic.  Clearly, you totally missed that I was making a joke on the fact that the topic devolved into a completely different subject. Why so serious?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

venuse

i hope my post was helpful and im glad to hear you are better dude.

God-I-Suck

Quote from: Chaos on March 15, 2010, 10:43:48 AM

lol, how very ironic.  Clearly, you totally missed that I was making a joke on the fact that the topic devolved into a completely different subject. Why so serious?

... -_-
Please don't do that.

Chaos

Quote from: God-I-Suck on March 15, 2010, 06:30:21 PM

... -_-
Please don't do that.

wat
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: God-I-Suck on March 15, 2010, 06:30:21 PM

lol, how very ironic.  Clearly, you totally missed that I was making a joke on the fact that the topic devolved into a completely different subject. Why so serious?

... -_-
Please don't do that.

Want to know how I got these scars?!

Hemorrhoids. :)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

VolcomPunk

Eh, some people get all of the luck. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in August of 2009, age 17. Not even three months after that, I had to have surgery to have most of my colon removed. Dropped down from 130 pounds to 80 pounds in those three months. Also made about 7 trips to the hospital during that time as well. If you think having a mere pain in the ass sucks, try going through everything I went through, having almost died. If you don't know what ulcerative colitis is, it's almost exactly the same as Crohn's disease, just less severe. If you don't know what Crohn's disease is... then look it up.

But yet, I'm still standing, having yet to be crumbled and torn apart by fate. After going what I went through, I can look back and honestly say that it made me a better, stronger person both on the inside and out. And the point I'm trying to make with this story is that, no matter how small or how severe, anything life changing such as what I had or even hemorrhoids can turn you into a better person.

Jake

Quote from: VolcomPunk on April 09, 2010, 02:37:13 PM
Eh, some people get all of the luck. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in August of 2009, age 17. Not even three months after that, I had to have surgery to have most of my colon removed. Dropped down from 130 pounds to 80 pounds in those three months. Also made about 7 trips to the hospital during that time as well. If you think having a mere pain in the ass sucks, try going through everything I went through, having almost died. If you don't know what ulcerative colitis is, it's almost exactly the same as Crohn's disease, just less severe. If you don't know what Crohn's disease is... then look it up.

But yet, I'm still standing, having yet to be crumbled and torn apart by fate. After going what I went through, I can look back and honestly say that it made me a better, stronger person both on the inside and out. And the point I'm trying to make with this story is that, no matter how small or how severe, anything life changing such as what I had or even hemorrhoids can turn you into a better person.
Wow, that sucks. Glad you got better though.

Scotty

In other words, it builds character!  God I hated being told that!

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Scotty on April 09, 2010, 05:47:25 PM

In other words, it builds character!  God I hated being told that!
"Builds Character"

!@#$, That's just what people say to you or themselves to feel good about the shitty hand life dealt to them, ignoring the fact that some bigwig is cashing in his chips upon your misfortune.