News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What shall I delete?

Started by 11clock, April 08, 2010, 09:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

My inventory has been filled up; there are no more slots left. I need to delete some items for more room, but I'm not sure what to delete. Can you help me decide what to delete for more inventory space? Here is a screenshot of my inventory:

I won't delete my holiday items.

NotoriousM4^

Hambone

Candy canes? There's really no need for more than one at all.
EDIT: didn't see that last quip in there. But really, CC's are the way to go >.<

11clock

Quote from: Hambone on April 08, 2010, 09:55:31 PM
Candy canes? There's really no need for more than one at all.
EDIT: didn't see that last quip in there. But really, CC's are the way to go >.<

I own all three different colors.

So far BBE is the next one to go when another rare drop comes.

EpicPhailure

Your account.

Nah, but either toss the Lantern or the Pumpkin hat. Your Jack-O-Lantern or w/e hat. From what I know, the Jack-O-Latern is better in every way.

11clock

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 08, 2010, 10:13:33 PM
Your account.

Nah, but either toss the Lantern or the Pumpkin hat. Your Jack-O-Lantern or w/e hat. From what I know, the Jack-O-Latern is better in every way.

Both types of pumpkin hats give almost the same stats. The only difference is the amount of Health/Stamina you get.

God-I-Suck

Frog hat is logically the best choice.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: God-I-Suck on April 08, 2010, 10:25:39 PM

But that's the best jump hat he has. I wouldn't throw that away over some holiday item.

11clock

Quote from: God-I-Suck on April 08, 2010, 10:25:39 PM

I need that to get on top of the temple fast.

BBE is still the next one to be deleted.

Lucifer

*cough*
We need a goddamn storage.
*cough*

Bo-sox

Quote from: 11clock on April 08, 2010, 09:45:06 PM
My inventory has been filled up; there are no more slots left. I need to delete some items for more room, but I'm not sure what to delete. Can you help me decide what to delete for more inventory space? Here is a screenshot of my inventory:

I won't delete my holiday items.

people like you should burn in hell..........you and your godamn luck!

Seifer

Easter hat or DBE. You would choose Frog/BC over these in every situation. Elsewise, the candy canes. yes, we get it, your proud that you can collect those candy canes, but frankly it isn't impressive. Candy canes and pumpkin hats are very easy to get, since we can never trade, they are really pointless. Just delete them and if anyone ever says anything about you not owning the holiday goodies, point them to this screenie.

Cactuscat222

If you are going for rarity, deleting BBE isn't a smart choice.

I say delete all CC's except for blue, because you can equip that when running for a small boost in movement speed from the +1 Agi. That or one of the pumpkin hats.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

11clock

Considering deleting 2 of the candy canes and the pumpkin hat. BBE is safe now.

Lucifer

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on April 08, 2010, 11:41:42 PM
If you are going for rarity, deleting BBE isn't a smart choice.

I say delete all CC's except for blue, because you can equip that when running for a small boost in movement speed from the +1 Agi. That or one of the pumpkin hats.
Well the slasher replaces that, and honestly who would make that extra effort for +1 agility...  I'd keep the red cane just for the pure sake that it's the sexiest. Green can go because lantern replaces its effect. If you're going to delete any ears, delete the deranged. Also the Jacko hat without eyes can go, it's just not as sexy.