News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Looking for someone to help me.

Started by VolcomPunk, April 09, 2010, 05:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VolcomPunk

I would like to start playing on the donor server. The only problem I have is that I, myself, am not able to donate. I would be glad to give up $10 under any means, it really isn't a problem for me. However, the only problem seems to be that I have no credit card, and none of my parents use credit cards. So I seem to be at a loss here, for as far as I know, a credit card is required for Paypal. Again, I'm not certain that is the case, but that is to my own knowledge about Paypal. So I'm looking for someone who would be generous enough to help me out here and activate my account for me. It would be much appreciated and I would be grateful.

And if I'm stepping out of bounds here or breaking any rules, then I apologize. I haven't been on the forums in what seems like forever.   :-\

Pat

You can get a PayPal account and use a bank card with it, so go get an account.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Seifer

You can probably even a do a money order with paypal. Also, there are many stores that sell "prepaid" credit cards.

VolcomPunk

Quote from: Seifer on April 09, 2010, 09:15:25 AM
You can probably even a do a money order with paypal. Also, there are many stores that sell "prepaid" credit cards.

Oh, I didn't think that would work. I guess I could give that a shot, thanks.  :)

Meiun

Yup, a lot of stores (gas stations, pharmacies, grociery stores) tend to sell prepaid credit cards. They are basically just a gift certificate that can be used anywheres and don't require any sign up or anything like that. Once it's used up, you just throw it out.

DivineLegend

i myself have used a couple prepaid online. and it works fine. working at a grocery store, i know you can pick one up there. but i only see them for 50 or 100 dollars. i don't know if you can find one for cheaper. also, there is a small fee buying one. but if there was something you wanted to buy online, you can use that to pay for it as well.

Seifer

VolcomPunk

Actually I know what you guys are talking about. They are those Visa gift cards, my mom usually gets me one on my birthday or for Christmas or on such occasions. There are ones for $25, $50, $100, and $150 I believe. You have to register them to use one online, which usually comes with a small fee.

DivineLegend

Seifer

depends on who you get them with. Many different companies offer them. I believe the ones I used to get were the "Mygift" ones.