News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anyone remember me?

Started by xgamer, April 12, 2010, 05:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgamer

Quote from: Kbob32 on April 12, 2010, 10:08:09 PM
I remember you, welcome back =3
Thank you.
Did not expect so many people to reply x3.

Seifer

I have no idea who you are, what was your ingame name?

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 12, 2010, 11:22:48 PM
I have no idea who you are, what was your ingame name?
Xgamer.

NotoriousM4^

I remember your IGN, not so much you in-general.

xgamer

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 13, 2010, 12:52:24 AM
I remember your IGN, not so much you in-general.
Well you remember me. x3

scsox

Quote from: xgamer on April 12, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
So does anyone here remember me?

Oh, does petro still play? ^_^?
i remember u

xgamer

Quote from: scsox on April 13, 2010, 08:12:04 PM
Quote from: xgamer on April 12, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
So does anyone here remember me?

Oh, does petro still play? ^_^?
i remember u
I think I remember you xD

Lucifer

No, I don't remember you, but if you continue to be a stereotypical Stick Online "newb" and bump threads from late October/early February with pointless comments, I'm going to stab you. Repeatedly. The mere fact that you posted an attention seeking topic wondering if anybody gave a rats ass about you, has already caused me to take the knife out of its resting place in my ass. Don't tempt me.

Oh and welcome back.

xgamer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 13, 2010, 11:42:52 PM
No, I don't remember you, but if you continue to be a stereotypical Stick Online "newb" and bump threads from late October/early February with pointless comments, I'm going to stab you. Repeatedly. The mere fact that you posted an attention seeking topic wondering if anybody gave a rats ass about you, has already caused me to take the knife out of its resting place in my ass. Don't tempt me.

Oh and welcome back.
I remember meiun saying "the topics are their for people to post, necroing is fine" So yea please don't come in here beeing a ass hole to me.

Lucifer

Not once did I say pointless necroing is against forum policy, I'm merely suggesting something might suddenly find itself lodged in something if that something continues to do it.

xgamer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 14, 2010, 12:40:07 AM
Not once did I say pointless necroing is against forum policy, I'm merely suggesting something might suddenly find itself lodged in something if that something continues to do it.

I swear I hope you were not talking about shoving a thing in someones ass.

Thread has gone offtopic pm me if you remember me.