News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Funny pictures thread.

Started by foG, April 22, 2010, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on October 05, 2010, 08:46:51 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 05, 2010, 08:20:38 PM
Quote from: Forum on October 05, 2010, 07:42:44 PM
Quote from: Seifer on October 05, 2010, 10:58:52 AM

Is that john travolta lma o.o..?

.... You're joking right....?
You don't know what movie those images are from????

I don't know what movie it is.
*cough*Pulp Fiction*cough*
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lingus

It's John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. They were talking about Quarter Pounders are called Royale with Cheese in France (or somewhere) because they don't use pounds as a measurement.

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 05, 2010, 08:20:38 PM
.... You're joking right....?
You don't know what movie those images are from????

... You do realize that there are more than a handful here who were born after this film was released right?

crozier

...Perhaps 14 year olds aren't allowed to see a rated R movie.
And that movies got a ton of drugs, and blood, and rapes; so yeah its not really children friendly.

T-Rok

Also sounds non-mormon friendly. Would explain why i've never seen it.

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on October 05, 2010, 09:49:56 PM
Ah, sorry. I wasn't aware you were a Mormon. I though HamsterPants was the only Mormon around here.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Scotty

Quote from: Mystery on October 05, 2010, 09:56:42 PM
Ah, sorry. I wasn't aware you were a Mormon. I though HamsterPants was the only Mormon around here.

He's made a few reference, just none as... memorable as other's...  You're right T-Rok, the movie is not what the mormon faith would sit down around the TV on a Friday evening to watch...

T-Rok

Quote from: Scotty on October 05, 2010, 10:03:49 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 05, 2010, 09:56:42 PM

He's made a few reference, just none as... memorable as other's...  You're right T-Rok, the movie is not what the mormon faith would sit down around the TV on a Friday evening to watch...

@Mystery Yeah, hamsters not the only one. He added me on msn just cause I am. How did you not know though? Look at my signature >.>
@Scotty Memorable you say? I don't remember. I think you should link me. :P But I personally, and my family, would probably watch it. We're not what you would refer to as the non-coke drinker Mormons. We're the coke drinkers. Incase you don't understand what it means, its basically how you would describe the super mormons, and the good mormons who aren't super. xD Infact, I think I'm going to go watch it right now. :P

@all I'll be sure to mention just how funny/awesome it is on my return. ^_^

@backontopic

Seifer

You really should watch Pulp Fiction. It's a classic. But more than that, it's one of the best movies ever made. I'm not just saying that. It's #6 on IMDB.

T-Rok

Now I wish those tic-tacs were real....

Scotty

Quote from: T-Rok on October 05, 2010, 11:32:36 PM
@Scotty Memorable you say? I don't remember. I think you should link me. :P

The topics are no longer existent, posted on mediums long since passed.  Regardless, the general synopsis includes such large words as "Condescending", "Opinionated", "Colorful" and a lot of the term "Flaming" on multiple interest's accord.  In an even more general synopsis, a very negative way to play representative for your faith.  With all that said, I present to you a bear that would make Stephen Colbert commit suicide as a merciful alternative to his theory of humanity's imminent demise:

Tyco-RC

Quote from: Lingus on October 05, 2010, 09:05:09 PM
It's John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction. They were talking about Quarter Pounders are called Royale with Cheese in France (or somewhere) because they don't use pounds as a measurement.

Actually its called a Royale with Cheese because of the metric system!!

You need to watch that movie more carefully.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Scotty

My new Linux desktop wallpaper:

Lingus

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 06, 2010, 05:56:49 PM
Quote from: Lingus on October 05, 2010, 09:05:09 PM

Actually its called a Royale with Cheese because of the metric system!!

You need to watch that movie more carefully.
That's what I said... Damn, don't ask me to quote it exactly! I haven't seen the movie in like 10 years.

Aqua

Quote from: Scotty on October 06, 2010, 05:40:37 PM

And they said we evolved from chimpanzees. Clearly, we did not. If anything, we evolved from this.
~Aqua