News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Funny pictures thread.

Started by foG, April 22, 2010, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

DarkTrinity

Seifer

T-Rok

Seifer, thats the most freaking epic post ever. Who would have ever thought to type absolutely nothing? Definitely not I.

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: T-Rok on November 07, 2010, 02:23:05 AM
Seifer, thats the most freaking epic post ever. Who would have ever thought to type absolutely nothing? Definitely not I.

That's the best post ever. Who would have thought you thought he actually posted nothing, when in reality his posted this picture:

T-Rok

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on November 07, 2010, 02:43:18 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on November 07, 2010, 02:23:05 AM

That's the best post ever. Who would have thought you thought he actually posted nothing, when in reality his posted this picture:

That doesn't show up for me. I even quoted him and got an empty quote.

Seifer

Yeah, It was broken. I accidently wrapped it in color too and that broke it. My mistake. Fixed! In other news, it is indeed EPIC!

Seifer

Jackabomb

^
There is much truth in that post.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jake

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 09, 2010, 12:15:10 AM
^

Eh, not really. Comparing Doom to something like Modern Warfare 2 is just silly. Realistically, the 2010 map would be way more complex and varied than the 1993 map.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Jake on November 09, 2010, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: Jackabomb on November 09, 2010, 12:15:10 AM
^

Eh, not really. Comparing Doom to something like Modern Warfare 2 is just silly. Realistically, the 2010 map would be way more complex and varied than the 1993 map.
Maybe for MW2's multiplayer maps, but the singleplayer ones are pretty much spot on that, with different corners of course.

Lucifer

DarkTrinity

Yankyal

Quote from: Lucifer on November 10, 2010, 08:07:00 PM
For you minecrafters.
Images omitted for being too damn huge
This author incorporated chan humor rather well. Had a good laugh reading those :D
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10