News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Funny pictures thread.

Started by foG, April 22, 2010, 10:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

I heard the other week that Charlie Sheen was asking for 3 mil per episode of 2.5 Men. Not a very great show imo. Insanely too much money...

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on March 09, 2011, 12:14:48 PM
How the Pac-man ghosts spend their time away from wanting to kill Pac-man:

Awwww, so sad :<

I'm not a big fan of Two & a half men. It's one of those shows that's occasionally funny and I will only watch if I'm bored & there's nothing else on... I'm not really a fan of Charlie Sheen though, he's a man whore on and off the show, lol.

Scotty

The Wiley Coyote way to cop a grope!

Jmac

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 01, 2011, 05:16:42 PM
Quote from: Scotty on February 01, 2011, 11:06:41 PM
LARGE IMAGES

OMG!!!! That is amazing :)

Umm, not sure if that was a necro since it was 13 days, but, anyways, from now on you should check the date on the previous post first and if it hasn't been posted on in 2 weeks, then try not to post unless you have something important to add to the subject. You should read this since you're new to forums bro, http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=302.0

sly 3 4 me

I believe anything along those lines would be considered for posts with a specific purpose. In terms of this forum, it would involve a problem which has already been solved and someone then posting "Well.. I have a different problem, but I figured I'd just post it in this seemingly irrelevant topic which also has a bug, although it does not relate to mine". In a topic such as this, the post a picture of yourself, in-game pictures, or anything like that I don't think it would be frowned upon for posting in it if it's rather old. Seeing as this topic can't actually become 'old', unless pictures are somehow no longer accepted as real in the near future, then it should be fine. Perhaps it could cover the "relevant information" part, but it's still a comment on the actual topic.

Scotty

If you have to post complaints towards someone's nack for necro-posting in a topic that shouldn't be able to be necro-posted in, that means you aren't contributing to this community enough!

Jmac

Wasn't trying to be an jerk, sorry people. Here's some pics that always make me lol:

ARTgames

scsox

Jmac

Edit: Removed for failure

Lucifer

Forum

Quote from: Jmacrules on April 04, 2011, 04:57:07 PM

It's a lot easier to make these then you think! Lol, this is my first home made one, I'm not very creative. :P

What are they called and how to make again,cause i'd like to try Thank you.
Officially quitted

Jmac

They are called demotivational pics/posters. To make one, go on on Google and "search make your own demotivational pic" and there is a link to a website that has a program that lets you make them easily. Just upload a picture, type a title and caption amd edit, then save and your done!! ;)

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Jmacrules on April 04, 2011, 04:57:07 PM

It's a lot easier to make these then you think! Lol, this is my first home made one, I'm not very creative. :P

I don't really get it >_>
And I think it's supposed to be TL;DR, not TLDNR... Assuming that's what you were going for...