News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Sainomi ideas

Started by Sainomi, December 04, 2009, 07:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sainomi

1st idea: maybe we should add scrolls what i mean by scrolls is its a weapon but no sword or weapon its just like punch but differnt and higher hits like capoeria or mauy thai would'nt that be good? edit. i went on the wiki and check the wiki here some mauy thai attacks:
Elbow Slash
Horizontal Elbow
Uppercut Elbow
Forward Elbow Thrust
Spinning Elbow
Elbow Chop
Double Elbow Chop
Mid-Air Elbow Strike
Jab  
Hook  
Swing
Spinning Backfist
Uppercut  
Cobra
Straight Kick
Roundhouse Kick
Diagonal Kick
Half-Shin, Half-Knee Kick
Spinning Heel Kick
Down Roundhouse Kick
Axe Heel Kick
Jump Kick
Step-Up Kick
Straight Knee Strike
Diagonal Knee Strike
Curving Knee Strike
Horizontal Knee Strike
Knee Slap
Knee Bomb
Jumping Knee
Step-Up Knee Strike
Straight Foot-Thrust
Sideways Foot-Thrust
Reverse Foot-Thrust
Slapping Foot-Thrust
Jumping Foot-Thrust

caporiea:
A? Fechado
Volta ao mundo
Malandragem
A? Batido
Balan?a

2nd idea:

maybe when we attack a blob or whatever monster a number will come up it means how much you hit

~Sainomi

EpicPhailure

You mean martial arts type moves? We had something like that in Stick Online 1, like flying kicks or spinning kicks. I don't really understand the scroll idea though. Would it be an actual weapon, that's visible in the attack animation? Or is it just a boost that adds to your fist and kick damage?

Sainomi

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 04, 2009, 08:03:35 PM
You mean martial arts type moves? We had something like that in Stick Online 1, like flying kicks or spinning kicks. I don't really understand the scroll idea though. Would it be an actual weapon, that's visible in the attack animation? Or is it just a boost that adds to your fist and kick damage?
yeah it would boost your adds to your fist and kick damage and yes i am talking about martial type moves nvm about the scroll bout maybe it would have a stance it walks differnt and hits more damage and idffernt moves from punck and kick yes it would visibile in the attack animation

Lucifer

Er, do you mean these scrolls give you abilities? So if you equip a "Elbow Slash" scroll, your normal punch gets upgraded to "Elbow Slash"?

If so, I actually kinda like it. I don't know about scrolls, or any moves from Muay Thai or Capoeira or whatever, but the general concept is alright. Punching and Kicking was basically forgotten in SO immediately after you get your first weapon, so some way of making those beginning attacks useful would be great.

Sainomi

Quote from: Lucifer on December 04, 2009, 10:01:16 PM
Er, do you mean these scrolls give you abilities? So if you equip a "Elbow Slash" scroll, your normal punch gets upgraded to "Elbow Slash"?

If so, I actually kinda like it. I don't know about scrolls, or any moves from Muay Thai or Capoeira or whatever, but the general concept is alright. Punching and Kicking was basically forgotten in SO immediately after you get your first weapon, so some way of making those beginning attacks useful would be great.

now you get me :D just search caporiea and mauy thai and you will see the wiki if you want to know about it
maybe if someone can help me do the spirtes :D not good doing spirtes >_<

Forum

Good ideas but to me i don't think they fit SO but if when you hit a monster/person it could tell what damage you hit
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on December 06, 2009, 12:38:35 PM
Good ideas but to me i don't think they fit SO but if when you hit a monster/person it could tell what damage you hit
Please, ffs, don't use run-on sentences. And don't post your ideas in someone else's topic, especially when it has Nothing to do with the topic.

Titan

Quote from: Lucifer on December 06, 2009, 12:52:24 PM
Please, ffs, don't use run-on sentences. And don't post your ideas in someone else's topic, especially when it has Nothing to do with the topic.

Actually its not his Idea. Its hard to understand but he's agreeing with the second part.
And I like the idea but I don't like the fact it all has to do with elbows.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Sainomi

Quote from: Titan on December 06, 2009, 05:54:32 PM

Actually its not his Idea. Its hard to understand but he's agreeing with the second part.

that's mauy thai move and what  i mean by attack a number will show up means it was your damage by your sword.

it has nothing to do with elbow attacks from the second idea

Titan

Quote from: Sainomi on December 06, 2009, 06:05:32 PM

that's mauy thai move and what  i mean by attack a number will show up means it was your damage by your sword.

Dear god.
I was explaining to lucifer that Fourm wasn't posting his own idea, but agreeing with yours.

Then I went on to talk about the idea of upgrading attacks, and said I don't like how they're all elbow attacks.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Sainomi

Quote from: Titan on December 06, 2009, 06:32:28 PM

Dear god.
I was explaining to lucifer that Fourm wasn't posting his own idea, but agreeing with yours.

Then I went on to talk about the idea of upgrading attacks, and said I don't like how they're all elbow attacks.
Jab หมัดตรง Mud Trong mɑd troŋ
Hook หมัดเหวี่ยงสั้น Mud Wiang San mɑd wɪɑŋ sɑn
Swing หมัดเหวี่ยงยาว Mud Wiang Yao mɑd wɪɑŋ jɑːo
Spinning Backfist หมัดเหวี่ยงกลับ Mud Wiang Glub mɑd wɪɑŋ ɡlɑb
Uppercut หมัดเสย ( หมัดสอยดาว ) Mud Seuy mɑd sɣɪ
Cobra กระโดดชก Kra-dod Chok ɡrɑ doːd tʃoɡ

there is even more maybe should post them

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Titan on December 06, 2009, 06:32:28 PM

that's mauy thai move and what  i mean by attack a number will show up means it was your damage by your sword.

Dear god.

Actually, only the first few are elbow attacks.
Edit: I wouldn't necessarily suggest to include these moves in the game, however in SO3 I would love to see a little bit more of a hand-to-hand melee system. Although it is quite of a good suggestion for some types of options to improve the rather useless fist and kick nowadays.