News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mr Pwnage's Sprite and Idea Page *UPDATE: OVER 9000*

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 14, 2009, 07:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

Nice, although I think having horns on the sides of mask would look better then the unicorn look you have.

~Pin

EpicPhailure

The horns are out of place, and the outline seems to be thick.

But otherwise, it looks great.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Pinball on October 18, 2009, 11:54:22 PM
Nice, although I think having horns on the sides of mask would look better then the unicorn look you have.

~Pin
Hmm yeah...I'll see what I can do about that.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sk8terboi

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 18, 2009, 05:50:17 PM
Thought I would post this in my old ideas topic so that I wouldn't have to make a new thread. I edited the skull mask since many of the other new content are edits...and this is what I came up with...the demonic mask. Maybe it could be dropped by ghosts or something...just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in for suggestions.

thats awsome :D. WAIT ITS LUCIFER  :P
[SSSS]

Mr Pwnage

I made 2 new version playing around with the horns...tell me which one you all like/what you all think of them. Thanks.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

Lucifer

V2 Looks like a shy devil.
V3 Looks like a devil who's going to !@#$ you with a spoon.
Definitely V3.

Although... something about the curve over the eye looks a bit off to me, should be more slanted and angry looking. :D

Now, just attach a spiky tail, give him a pitchfork, and you've got yourself a sexy mother!@#$er!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on October 19, 2009, 03:36:55 PM
Definitely V3.

Although... something about the curve over the eye looks a bit off to me, should be more slanted and angry looking. :D

Now, just attach a spiky tail, give him a pitchfork, and you've got yourself a sexy mother!@#$er!
Made a version 4 based on your suggestions...I also changed a bit of the shading to make it flow better.

sk8terboi

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 19, 2009, 03:34:15 PM

I made 2 new version playing around with the horns...tell me which one you all like/what you all think of them. Thanks.
i like v3 because it shows both of the horns lol
[SSSS]

Mystery

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 19, 2009, 03:57:22 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on October 19, 2009, 03:36:55 PM
Definitely V3.

Made a version 4 based on your suggestions...I also changed a bit of the shading to make it flow better.

That is most definitely the best one. Looks perfect. All the constructive criticism's pretty much been covered(which I agree with most of the points), so I don't want to repeat anyone.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Version 4 is the best one up there. I feel that there are some unique aspects that can be added to show that it's more of a helmet than an attempt to make it look like the guy's face is actually a demon.

Torch

Scorpion mask is sweet. The sword animation is just awful though. It doesn't flow and is just really awkward and choppy.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 19, 2009, 08:38:30 PM
Version 4 is the best one up there. I feel that there are some unique aspects that can be added to show that it's more of a helmet than an attempt to make it look like the guy's face is actually a demon.
Well it's supposed to be a mask though? lol. If your talking about the scorpion helm it's an old sprite I made...I don't think I'll be working on it anymore. :)

Also torch, those 2 sprites are old as I just said...I really just revived this to prevent from making a new topic since I already have one for my sprites. Just talking about the demonic mask now.

Epsilon72200

Your version 4 update looks epic.
What's best is that I can see it as an item in SO it fits the style pretty well.
I wonder what the stats would be...

You definately improve with your spriting every time.
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 19, 2009, 09:49:41 PM
Well it's supposed to be a mask though? lol. If your talking about the scorpion helm it's an old sprite I made...I don't think I'll be working on it anymore. :)

Also torch, those 2 sprites are old as I just said...I really just revived this to prevent from making a new topic since I already have one for my sprites. Just talking about the demonic mask now.

No, I'm talking about the mask. If you make it more...plated I guess, then it'll look...better I guess. I can't find the words to explain.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 19, 2009, 11:30:07 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 19, 2009, 09:49:41 PM

No, I'm talking about the mask. If you make it more...plated I guess, then it'll look...better I guess. I can't find the words to explain.
Well I'm guessing your after a texture alteration? I'm not quite sure why you would want to make it look plated though...cause it's a mask. I guess you'd have to be more specific as to what exactly you want me to do first.