News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

idea for the map ^^

Started by jojotellier, November 28, 2009, 12:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojotellier

plz everywhere i say that im banned becose im french or the player insult me it so annoying !   :'(

Jackabomb

We're not insulting your french-ness. If you had been english it would have been another matter. As far as cultures, this forum tends to be pretty tolerant. Nobody here's going to flame you for your nationality or anything, if I'm reading this correctly.

jojotellier

Aqua

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 28, 2009, 05:54:46 PM
We're not insulting your french-ness. If you had been english it would have been another matter. As far as cultures, this forum tends to be pretty tolerant. Nobody here's going to flame you for your nationality or anything, if I'm reading this correctly.
Only nationality I make fun of is the Americans. Mc-lovers!
~Aqua

Jackabomb

That's not saying a whole lot, aqua. Even AMERICANS make fun of americans!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 28, 2009, 05:54:46 PM
It would have been another matter if he was American? You kids make no sense...pick yer battles.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jackabomb

If he was english, that is, english was his primary language, I would have continued burning his grammar.

Delicious

Why are we going off about this young mans language? The suggestion he was making is actually obvious and quite clear, and the fact that you'd agree to bash him for his grammer if his primary language was english would make no sense. Let it go, and let's focus on this suggestion at hand.

If you are truely an idiot (Not trying to offend or point the finger at anyone) and can't comprehend what he is saying, I'll translate it for you. (Even though this is not necessary since any idiot could figure what he was saying by just taking the time to read it.)

I have an idea for the end of the map. You should make another island. You could make this island with your imagination, with trees and houses and a volcano. In order to go to the other island, you could make the stickman swim. This is all my ideas for the topic. ;D!

My reply would be that any large changes such as this to the donor server would be a huge waste of time that could be spent with the developement of Stick-online 3. It's great to suggest another map to continue on from the desert and certain ways the player could get across to arrive there - Even though many had suggested this before - though this will just never happen, or atleast not until Stick-online 3 is completely settled and Meiun decided to just tool around with the current server. 
<3

Riserva

I don't understand why you couldn't understand it. I read it, and I understood it fine.

wrinkles

I think he is saying have 3 islands that has random stuff on there.. idk.. it doesnt make sense

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: wrinkles on December 20, 2009, 11:44:06 PM
I think he is saying have 3 islands that has random stuff on there.. idk.. it doesnt make sense
Hi I see your new...
Look at the date at the person above you just posted...(? Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 06:19:57 AM ?). Than look at your date...About a months difference. That's called necroposting (reviving old topics). Your not supposed to do that. A topic is generally considered dead after 2 weeks of inactivity. Make sure you check dates before posting if your looking at topics not near the top of the list. Thanks.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php