News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

When an SG Spawns...

Started by Mr Pwnage, July 28, 2009, 10:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokto

I do really like that idea Mr.Pwnage  ;D but i don't really know what color that is the right one...

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: Epicphail on July 28, 2009, 01:12:58 PM
Make it like snow. Only it's sand. You just have to have a command to turn off the sand/snow like on Christmas.

I was thinking this as well. I really like this idea.

Torch

Just make it a global message, like luci said.

ArtGames

Quote from: Torch on August 02, 2009, 08:49:51 PM
Just make it a global message, like luci said.

How would you know if your log on after the msg? unless it comes up with the announcements.

EpicPhailure

Yeah, the announcements is probably what they meant.

I still want a graphical change to know when the SG is dead. Another message saying it's dead would be overdoing it in my opinion.

hartless!

I actually dislike this idea, think about it, the graphical change could get quite annoying.
Now a message is different, i think only a message if anything should be implemented to alert people that a sg has/is spawned/ing

Lucifer

I agree with hartless, having a message for when a SG dies is completely unnecessary. The sole purpose of this entire suggestion is to inform people across the world that an SG has spawned, there is no need to take it a step further and inform us when it dies, as most people will be there to see its death.