News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Sorry, it looks to me like he warned you, I must be mistaken. I thought that douches were the guys who didn't warn... My bad.
~Aqua

Danimal

Quote from: Forum on November 04, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
Quote from: sk8terboi on November 04, 2009, 08:47:47 AM

I remember that other people had gotten hits on the RB when i hadn't Danimal is and will always be a douche..
If I remember rightly, everyone was co-operating to spawn RBs, and the problem was people couldn't get to them in time for hits. So I would use Global to announce an RB, and everyone agreed to wait for everyone (considering everyone was helping to spawn them). In my opinion, if you think you're above everyone else and feel the need to attack a boss when not everyone is there, then you're the "douche".

Sorry for bringing this up and being off-topic, but I felt being insulted made it necessary. >_>

ARTgames

Quote from: Danimal on November 04, 2009, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: Forum on November 04, 2009, 04:30:52 PM
Quote from: sk8terboi on November 04, 2009, 08:47:47 AM

I remember that other people had gotten hits on the RB when i hadn't Danimal is and will always be a douche..
If I remember rightly, everyone was co-operating to spawn RBs, and the problem was people couldn't get to them in time for hits. So I would use Global to announce an RB, and everyone agreed to wait for everyone (considering everyone was helping to spawn them). In my opinion, if you think you're above everyone else and feel the need to attack a boss when not everyone is there, then you're the "douche".

Sorry for bringing this up and being off-topic, but I felt being insulted made it necessary. >_>

No its ok. I think that was really great for what you were doing.

Forum

Quote from: Danimal on November 04, 2009, 06:50:24 PMIf I remember rightly, everyone was co-operating to spawn RBs, and the problem was people couldn't get to them in time for hits. So I would use Global to announce an RB, and everyone agreed to wait for everyone (considering everyone was helping to spawn them). In my opinion, if you think you're above everyone else and feel the need to attack a boss when not everyone is there, then you're the "douche".
That was really unneeded you don't need to respond negativly to everyone. Artgames sucking up to a mod never okay.
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on November 06, 2009, 04:49:59 PM
Quote from: Danimal on November 04, 2009, 06:50:24 PMIf I remember rightly, everyone was co-operating to spawn RBs, and the problem was people couldn't get to them in time for hits. So I would use Global to announce an RB, and everyone agreed to wait for everyone (considering everyone was helping to spawn them). In my opinion, if you think you're above everyone else and feel the need to attack a boss when not everyone is there, then you're the "douche".
That was really unneeded you don't need to respond negativly to everyone. Artgames sucking up to a mod never okay.
How the heck was that negatively? He didn't say an ill word to you. He was just responding to what you said.  :-\
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Quote from: Mystery on November 06, 2009, 05:19:03 PM
How the heck was that negatively? He didn't say an ill word to you. He was just responding to what you said.  :-\
Alright your comment was unneeded to thats what i was trying to point out to danimals post, you don't have to defend him. Also this is a screenschot topic so DON'T GO OFF TOPIC, WHERES YOUR SCREENSHOT?

Edit: Warning Edit from Danimal.
Officially quitted

Danimal

Quote from: Forum on November 06, 2009, 04:49:59 PM
That was really unneeded you don't need to respond negatively to everyone. Artgames sucking up to a mod never okay.
Don't start on other people because they disagree with you. Beside this happening ages ago, what I did was fair for everyone. Only you feel hard done by.

This is not only going too far off-topic, but it's really uncalled for, you have no apparent reason to your comments. Even going as far as to randomly start an argument in the chat about it. I suggest you either back off, or pm Meiun about it.

stick d00d

Quote from: Forum on November 06, 2009, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: Mystery on November 06, 2009, 05:19:03 PM
How the heck was that negatively? He didn't say an ill word to you. He was just responding to what you said.  :-\
Alright your comment was unneeded to thats what i was trying to point out to danimals post, you don't have to defend him. Also this is a screenschot topic so DON'T GO OFF TOPIC, WHERES YOUR SCREENSHOT?

Edit: to danimals actual post nice job but you can STOP RESPONDING!
lol telling him to stop responding after you call him a douche... niiiiice

anyway back on topic.. got a 2nd gs the other day :D

Looperpuck

Ugh, Fawk. I still need my first GS.  :-\ But, congrats though.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

stick d00d

without sg's this would have been my first gs lol

Turkey

Matty_Richo

stick d00d

nice, i think i've seen one on very top before

scsox

maggi and I have done it a number of times (getting skell on top)

Aqua

Trogdor could by himself lol. Anyways, on emo I can nearly get a ghost on top, with a nudge from a 1str character and WH it would make it up.
~Aqua