News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: Phii on January 30, 2010, 07:06:04 AM
[Edited by Danimal]
E-Mail Meiun with this kinda stuff, it's not appropriate here.
Aww man now I'll never know what this post said!
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Sido

Quote from: Toffi on January 30, 2010, 12:13:37 PM
someone said that i delete all stuff in the accounts but it isn't trough! =/
i think this is the end of my stick online carriere...

(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6660/goodbystickonline.png)
Meiun thank you for this cool time with much fun [...]! I'm happy that i played this game.. much players was rly cool guys (igufed, Manzy, zebraboy (lol i like you) ,sIdO, King Nothin, Deamon the lucker ;),...)
I'm sorry that i played some hack's but it was sooo cool xD I made much shit so it is my problem that its the end now..
In the end i wanna say somethin to danimal: i don't like you, but you are the best GM in Stick Online! You are much online and you make a good job.. because of this reason i had problems with you =( I just don't want that you hate me in the end just, cause i'm sometimes an idiot...I hope that you are happy now cause i stop playing.. I hope you reach your target...
Now i say goodby to the much guys who hate me and the some guys who like me..

(http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/930/toffirip.png)

RiP:
~Toffi~

~Toffi~
Lolz

crozier

Meiun thank you for this cool time with much fun [...]! I'm happy that i played this game.. much players was rly cool guys (igufed, Manzy, zebraboy (lol i like you) ,sIdO, King Nothin, Deamon the lucker ;),...)
I'm sorry that i played some hack's but it was sooo cool xD I made much shit so it is my problem that its the end now..
In the end i wanna say somethin to danimal: i don't like you, but you are the best GM in Stick Online! You are much online and you make a good job.. because of this reason i had problems with you =( I just don't want that you hate me in the end just, cause i'm sometimes an idiot...I hope that you are happy now cause i stop playing.. I hope you reach your target...

RiP:
~Toffi~

~Toffi~
Try talking to meiun via email and ask kindly if you can play v3.
He is a nice person and I think he is letting some people start new and play v3.
Try talking with him and who knows.
If not, have a nice life.

crozier

Meh I dont really hate anybody here. (Just a few people way back then who spawn killed me, lol)
Try to stick on the brightside and use good grammar while talking to meiun and stuff.
Other then that, red blobs lol. Hacks are never worth it in the end and you can just recolor things in paint if you wanted to see that.

Chaos

Thank you, Captain Drama Queen.  Stop quoting the entire bloody post now.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Sido

Quote from: crozier on January 30, 2010, 12:28:53 PM

RiP:
~Toffi~

~Toffi~
Try talking to meiun via email and ask kindly if you can play v3.
He is a nice person and I think he is letting some people start new and play v3.
Try talking with him and who knows.
If not, have a nice life.
I dont think It will give a V3...

Lucifer

This should totally be a new hat. Shady + Bandit Cover. !@#$ yeah, a goatee!

stick d00d

Forum

(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6660/goodbystickonline.png)

~Toffi~
R I P Toffi although ive never really even seen you in SO from Drop
Officially quitted

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

wrinkles

Pat

Banned for no apparent reason?!? This kid has clearing been walking with private servers.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Petro

To move this topic away from being banned and private servers...

Yay 69, everyone loves 69!

Zario777

Lol, 69 (Answer to question 69 on The Impossible Quiz) and yes, every1 does love 69 =P
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.