News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Returning - Is anyone alive?

Started by Viomi, February 22, 2015, 01:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Quote from: slyer on May 30, 2015, 12:56:18 AM
Server has been down for around a week. I should've posted when i first tried to get on but didn't for some reason.
I will be looking into this shortly. I have been a bit off the radar for the last few days so I didn't get a chance to jump on it when I first saw mention of it being down.

EDIT: Server should be back up.

Scotty

Quote from: igufed on May 29, 2015, 01:23:21 PM
Yup, still here.  Hopped on the server every couple of weeks a while ago, but, was the only one on.

I still need that awful, awful IS. Seems the server is offline for me at the moment. Could be my connection I'm using but, might not be.

If/when it comes back up or when I get home and see that it is indeed up, I'll be continuing my hunt for it at the temple if anyone cares to join me.

I miss my sweet, sweet Igu.  Where art thou, my sweet Igufed. For I art lost without you.

JaSoN

hey just wondering if anyone still gets on its been a while since i've seen anyone else playing :P

jackel1994

Quote from: JaSoN on October 08, 2015, 05:47:50 PM
hey just wondering if anyone still gets on its been a while since i've seen anyone else playing :P

we all died. sorry dude

catmadman

I still get on a little bit still trying to get the sd.