News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Level 100 Competition!

Started by Danimal, June 07, 2014, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squiffo

After hours of grinding and very nearly getting passed by Buffie (with a day head start) I am happy to say I am officially level 50!

buffi

hah, i actually already hit it a few hours ago, i just pm'd dan instead of posting :P

squiffo

How unfortunate.... want to share?

:p

Matty_Richo

Quote from: buffi on June 24, 2014, 02:08:08 AM
hah, i actually already hit it a few hours ago, i just pm'd dan instead of posting :P
Holy ballcakes! How on earth are you at that already?

Jmac

Quote from: Matty_Richo on June 24, 2014, 11:00:35 AM
Quote from: buffi on June 24, 2014, 02:08:08 AM
Holy ballcakes! How on earth are you at that already?
Skeles + Dedication = Profit.

I'll be headed home tomorrow, but it's looking like it's unlikely I could win provided everyone continues putting in the same effort. I suppose I'll withdraw and finish leveling Jmuffi/help people level. With work and such, I probably wouldn't have won if I would've started on time anyways!

buffi

Think I'm first with GS/Kat combo.

Danimal

Spawn Party today and tomorrow announced in the initial post! (Sorry it's late I've been ill)

buffi

Jmac

Quote from: buffi on July 01, 2014, 07:31:49 AM
-snip-
Gratz, I would've stayed up, but the server kicked me off and won't let me back on still.

Jmac

Sorry for the double post, but I thought this was kind of important:

Quote from: Jmac on June 24, 2014, 02:08:23 PM
it's looking like it's unlikely I could win
lolwut.

Danimal

Huge congratulations to Jmac, who was the last one by quite a while to join the competition! Very good come back and very well done. Second place and third are now the competing spots with a few mini events on the way.

Dragx_Rage

buffi

Jmac

Quote from: buffi on July 08, 2014, 01:18:53 AM
-snip-
Congratulations dude!

It's looking like third place is a race between Tox and Fisu, and they're both relatively close in pixels. It's gonna be a close one! ^_^ Good luck to both of you!