News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Create your own Stick Online myth!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 17, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Aqua

No. In here was posted the myth of getting a +3% drop rate as a myth.
~Aqua

Jackabomb

Part I:
If you go to the new area and use an IS on the sail, a pirate will appear and throw you over the side. You'll wind up in a submarine, in some sort of cold-war game. If you launch all your missiles at the first target on your map withing 5 seconds of starting the game, you'll be sent back to stickonline. You'll spawn noobtown with 0 stats, 0 gold, and no weapons. If you make it all the way back to the new area without gaining a single pixel of experience, the ship will be replaced with a submarine.

Part II:
If you then wait online without getting disconnected or AFK'ing in the same place for 42 hours straight, a DS and a GS will spawn on the submarine. If you kill them both(still with 0 stats, 0 gold, no weapons, and start the battle without any XP) without help, they will both drop all their drops at once. You will not get gold or experience from this battle, but your inventory will get a 'next page' option to accommodate all your new items. If you use the stone hammer and IS three times in a row alternating, without stopping or running out of Stamina, you will break the submarine and it will sink. If you equip the frog hat right when your feet touch the water, you will fly up, up, up....to be continued.....

mikkelet

Quote from: Aqua on January 05, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
No. In here was posted the myth of getting a +3% drop rate as a myth.
~Aqua

strange, I also got DH while wearing shady :O

Demeni

Quote from: Aqua on January 05, 2010, 09:24:13 PM

And that DS dropped a DH for deathisdue. :|
~Aqua

Hey, I'm there :P

My myth: If you go to the store with exactly 9001 cash, you will be able to purchase a power level scanner. *

*warning contains small parts, not recommended for children under the age of 3. Batteries not included. Willl not scan Demeni's power level's because it cannot display that high numbers.

Snakeman

Quote from: Demeni on January 07, 2010, 07:33:39 PM
Quote from: Aqua on January 05, 2010, 09:24:13 PM

And that DS dropped a DH for deathisdue. :|
~Aqua

Hey, I'm there :P

My myth: If you go to the store with exactly 9001 cash, you will be able to purchase a power level scanner. *

*warning contains small parts, not recommended for children under the age of 3. Batteries not included. Willl not scan Demeni's power level's because it cannot display that high numbers.

If you quote memes that have been overused so many goddamn times by so many goddamn people, you will notice your "Snakeman's Love" meter has decreased quite significantly.

Lucifer

Quote from: Snakeman on January 13, 2010, 08:09:36 PM
If you quote memes that have been overused so many goddamn times by so many goddamn people, you will notice your "Snakeman's Love" meter has decreased quite significantly.
IT'S UNDER 9000!

Snakeman

Quote from: Lucifer on January 14, 2010, 02:15:23 AM
Quote from: Snakeman on January 13, 2010, 08:09:36 PM
IT'S UNDER 9000!

Lucifer:
HP: [||||||||    ]
SP: [||||         ]
Snakeman' Love: [||||||++   ]

g00gle

If 20 people with santa hats stand on the shop then Santa Claus will apear and he has five stages.

Stage 1/5:
Santa is baby he has very small health and is easy to kill.
Stage 2/5:
Santa is in kid version and is alittle bit stronger.
Stage 3/5:
Santa calls out Rudolph and turns regular.
Stage 4/5:
Santa calls out all the other reindeer and Mrs.Claus
Stage5/5:
Santa turns furious and grows 5x stage 4s size and calls back the reindeer and his wife also grows 5x in size.
If the 20 people manage to defeat these 5 stages then a clone of meuin will appear and grant you every helmet in the game.

GOOD FRIGGIN LUCK WIT THAT

Josh

Stick online sucks.
Hehe best myth ever :3

Pat

Josh sucks, proven by Mythbusters themselves.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Ciro

Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 24, 2009, 12:45:09 AM
This one is old and I think Lucifer said it originally but I'll bring it back for thought.

Every time DT plays with herself A Bunny spawns.

XDDD Wow, I will never think of my bunnies the same way ever again Xp

If a GM goes to Jesus Land, their stats are lowered by 8 points each, as well as their defense =p

mikkelet

Quote from: Ciro on February 08, 2010, 10:43:07 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on December 24, 2009, 12:45:09 AM
This one is old and I think Lucifer said it originally but I'll bring it back for thought.

Every time DT plays with herself A Bunny spawns.

XDDD Wow, I will never think of my bunnies the same way ever again Xp

If a GM goes to Jesus Land, their stats are lowered by 8 points each, as well as their defense =p

But that'll make them.... mortal!? :O

EpicPhailure

Pressing CTRL on the Jesus Cannon at Jesusland shoots you backward, into the ground and killing you instantly. You respawn at the first spawn flag in the game.

uberzleet

If you kill every GM within 5 minutes of each other, then wait for a black bunny to spawn, the bunny will say "Prepare for eternity" and your screen will go black. Wait a few minutes, and a lantern will turn on nearby.
You will be in a cave. Just keep walking to the right and you'll find a dragon. Kill the dragon the first time to get Black bunny ears. The second time you will get a random GM weapon. The third time Meiun's pistols
Be wary though, the dragon is 15x stronger than meiun. If you kill him once, I would be suprised.
Bandits