News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hotel626

Started by DarkBlade325, May 21, 2010, 04:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Well I just stumbled across this game, thought I might share it with you guys. This is a little horror game- kinda old so I wouldn't be surprised if you guys have played it yourself.

The game is kinda unique. It can only be played between 6pm and 6 am, hence its name 626- however this can be bypassed by simply changing your computer's digital clock to a time between those two times. The game also uses your phone, webcam, and mic if you allow it to, so if you got any of that stuff feel free to use it in the game. It's not THE scariest game out there- as it is a freeware game. It mostly relys on surprises than anything, but hell surprise scares are everywhere in horror elements today.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. The game is brought to you by the Doritos company...Yeah the same guys who made the chips. I thought one of their products would play a horror roll in the game, like a pack of Cool Ranch would try to stab me or something. I also pissed myself laughing when the words "A SNACK STRONG Production" popped up on screen. A game, specially a horror game, tends to take you off guard when it's by a company that makes tasty snacks. But oh well. Check it out if you have time to burn.

http://www.hotel626.com/

Lucifer

I think you mean 6pm to 6am, haha. I've never heard of it, I'll take a look sometime.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Lucifer on May 21, 2010, 04:56:52 PM
I think you mean 6pm to 6am, haha. I've never heard of it, I'll take a look sometime.

Ah yep, derp me. 6pm to 6am.

Cactuscat222

What is the difference between Hotel 626 and Asylum 626? Just two different settings?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

I heard my friends talking about this about a week ago or so.

One of them apparently beat it :0