News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Monster Hunter Tri

Started by Meiun, April 10, 2010, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterPants

Quote from: Trogdor on September 21, 2010, 08:18:45 PM
Also, what times are you usually on?
As often as possible... lol

I'll be on in the night time for now. And I'll be sleeping during the day. lol

Also, sometimes I play with jengajam when he has the time(not sure if you remember him).

sly 3 4 me

Wish I would have gotten the classic controller and a keyboard. The usb keyboard I have doesn't work with the compatibility on the wii. :|

I can help too if you'd like.

Scotty

I need to fire this game up again...  Played it for a month or so, then somehow forgot about it.  A great game!

Meiun

Quote from: Scotty on September 21, 2010, 10:43:15 PM
I need to fire this game up again...  Played it for a month or so, then somehow forgot about it.  A great game!
Same here. I kind of took a hiatus from it for the second part of the summer, then haven't really had a chance to get back into it since. Still absolutely love the game though.

sly 3 4 me

I tried adding the people that listed their IDs in the other thread a while ago, but no one was on each time I tried.

HamsterPants

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on September 22, 2010, 12:03:31 AM
I tried adding the people that listed their IDs in the other thread a while ago, but no one was on each time I tried.
The message/search system in this game sucks, that's my only complaint.
But I'm already HR30, can you believe it?
I'm about to step into the higher level play.

Trogdor

Wow, talk about HR grinding... and here I thought I was leveling at a good pace. At any rate, have fun with Jhen Mohran (that is, if you haven't repelled him yet o.o). The only hard part about that Urgent Quest is not having a cohesive team, not necessarily the monster itself. Having a bunch of wide-eyed newbies running amok ringing the Gong and using the Dragonator randomly don't exactly increase your chances of success...

Anyways, it's a shame you're never on when I am, otherwise I could help you! :P
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Trogdor on October 01, 2010, 10:37:44 PM
Wow, talk about HR grinding... and here I thought I was leveling at a good pace. At any rate, have fun with Jhen Mohran (that is, if you haven't repelled him yet o.o). The only hard part about that Urgent Quest is not having a cohesive team, not necessarily the monster itself. Having a bunch of wide-eyed newbies running amok ringing the Gong and using the Dragonator randomly don't exactly increase your chances of success...

Anyways, it's a shame you're never on when I am, otherwise I could help you! :P
I've tried repelling him several times, and I always fail due to my teammates dying so much.
lol