News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Left 4 Dead/2 DLC: The Sacrifice.

Started by DarkBlade325, October 04, 2010, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Woohoo moar L4D/2 DLC. Also I accidentally posted this with just the picture when trying to preview it, sorry :P.

Anyways, this DLC is coming out tomorrow to all owners of L4D 1 and 2, keep an eye out for it. Click the poster above for more details. But I'll give a rundown. As I just said both players of L4D and L4D2 will get the DLC. If you own L4D2, you'll be playing as the original survivors, but the L4D2 weapons stay. So you can be Louis with a sword or Zoey with god forbid a grenade launcher. Also there's a comic showing each of the original survivor backstorys, which can be found right here

Honestly- I wasn't focusing too much on this DLC simply because a HUGE update hit TF2 a couple of days ago, but now that Ive had some fun with it, I'm focused on The Sacrifice now. I'm a bit late showing you guys- but if for some reason you didn't know, yep this DLC is coming out tomorrow free of charge for PC players, but you might have to throw in some bucks to Microsoft if you want it on 360.

tehrozzy

Haha, i just the whole comic :D
Cool, I'm gonna get this :D