News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Looking for Free MMORPGs to Play

Started by 11clock, May 31, 2010, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos111

Life is only the beginning of the story.

Seifer

So far Clock, Croz and Dips are playing.

JoEL

I started playing this just now, any tips for a nooby?

Anyone else experiencing a little jump or two every so oftern? I think it might be my connection to the server or something.

My IGN is Sad Face.

Seifer

You have to update. Go to the launcher, and after you log on, click update. Elsewise, the game is updating as you play, everytime it sees something new, you get a lightning bolt in the corner and it quickly updates, causing lag. As for tips, ask these noobs.

JoEL

Oh yep what you said is exactly right. I wish the game was downloadable.

I guess patch = update?

Edit:

Oh by doing this patch process it is downloading all the files.

11clock

I just scanned my computer for viruses and removed some stuff. My CPU usage dropped a huge amount! Shouldn't lag as much in Ashen Empires anymore. :)

Anyways should I lock this thread now?

JoEL

Nah maybe more people might want to play and discuss?

EpicPhailure

You may get other suggestions as well. Might as well keep this open.

Titan

Just made my account and started playing, looks promising.
My characters name is Helfax.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Cero

Edit: never mind...

spike-balll

11clock

Quote from: spike-balll on July 12, 2010, 02:11:10 PM
Fallin chaos online

I believe I played the old very laggy version of that game. If I remember correctly they tried making a new version called Rising Sun Online, but eventually the game died. Looks like they brought it back up based on that topic you posted earlier. And they also kept the name. May try it again sometime.

Looperpuck

Bump. Well Me, Ryuk, Venomancer and another guy are hosting a version of Fallen Chaos Online. It's completely alright with Packie, and he said we are allowed. Venomancer is the coder, and me and ryuk are the spriters. We constantly give updates with new areas and new weapons/monster/hats. Our forum is www.Fallenchaosrebirth.heavenforum.com Originally we where using Ipbfree, but since thats gone down, we have lost 75% of our community. So come take a look if your interested.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

crozier

Saw Lucifer on AE.
(I think)
(you still on valinor?)

venuse

im gona try grand fantasia once i get it downloaded