News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Looking for Free MMORPGs to Play

Started by 11clock, May 31, 2010, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stek

Is Lunia still using the system where if you want to play a stage non-solo you have to form a party? As opposed to how it once was where it automatically put you with other people who wanted to play that stage?

DarkTrinity

Actually they changed that. You have the options to:
-Join quick party(where you auto enter stages with other people, assuming they also used quick join)
-Join stage solo
-Join stage solo & invite through episode chat (if you're in say, episode1, you can shout to everyone in that episode-history and legend-and invite people that way)
-Join a party in party list

Also, the 3D thing isn't actually "3D". Which is what I figured anyways... It's an "enhanced" view. Meaning you can see the background & sky and it LOOKS like it's 3D, but you can't actually rotate the camera around your character, but you can rotate up and down. I'll admit it looks cooler than the classic view, but for me, it's harder to aim my heals in the enhanced view.

I know they used to have it where you had to complete every stage before you could move onto the next one. Then they changed it to where you can advance to staged based on your level. (so if you gain some levels by fishing you can skip some stages) And at that point they only made it a necessity to do levels 1-5, 1-10, 2-5, 2-10, 3-5, 3-10 etc. to get to lvl 70.
Now to get to level 70, you kinda have to to all History stages.(but it's still level based, so if you do level up by fishing, technically you could skip a stage...)

For people who have never played Lunia, this is probably way confusing. haha.

EpicPhailure

So you can skip all of the useless stages with no plot content?

DarkTrinity

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 02, 2010, 06:53:06 PM
So you can skip all of the useless stages with no plot content?

I guess I'm not sure what you mean...?
All of the history stages are part of the plot. Legend is repeating the plot, and those stages are pretty much useless now, if that's what you mean. You never had to do bonus to begin with(except to get good stage equips). Bonus you can do when you hit 65, Myth you can do once you have 1 rebirth and hit 70.

EpicPhailure

Oh okay nevermind I'm remembering the stage system now. I was thinking something like there was the stages in an order and you did something.

Nevermind me.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 02, 2010, 11:53:18 PM
http://www.battleon.com/

Great game.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's all I have to say to you.

krele

I play S4League. It's an action shooter, in anime style with special skills etc... The thing is, economy is screwed up, and it's really hard to get money, but once you turn Semi-Pro (level 21) it get much easier. Weapons and clothes aren't cheap, so going broke is not an option. If you do, all you can do is get a new char, or buy weapons with real money...

But once you get used to the game, it never gets boring. Awesome content updates, events, modes, etc... That brand new update that includes "Battle Royale" mode is awesome. It's free-for-all in a giant level full of rooms and obstacles.

It's pretty much the best mmo I've played up to now... And it never gets boring to me. But the key is not to play the damn game 24/7, play like 3-4 rounds per day and it can kill an hour or two of your time per day =)

Stek

Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 02, 2010, 06:46:50 PM
-Join quick party(where you auto enter stages with other people, assuming they also used quick join)
-Join stage solo
-Join stage solo & invite through episode chat (if you're in say, episode1, you can shout to everyone in that episode-history and legend-and invite people that way)

Awesomes :) Think I'll give it yet another go then

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Stek on September 06, 2010, 11:42:51 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on September 02, 2010, 06:46:50 PM
-Join stage solo

Awesomes :) Think I'll give it yet another go then

Oh, there is another feature they added that I totally forgot about...
They have squares that link to each episode. So they have a snow/cave square which links to episode 2. If you are in that square, you can also see the episode chat for episode 2 and join a party from there. If you join a stage from the square equivalent to it, you also get a 10% exp bonus, which isn't all that much, but it's better than nothing :P

venuse

actually im playing s 4 league as well. :P

venuse8102
Europe server

krele

Quote from: venuse on September 06, 2010, 05:51:56 PM
actually im playing s 4 league as well. :P

venuse8102
Europe server
Nice, what level are you? What weapons/skills you using? Which mode? Touchdown, Deathmatch, chaser or battle royale? =P

venuse

some times shotgun, gatling gun, mind shock, sentries. skills i like the blocks that make a wall. as for modes mostly team deathmatch or touch down. havent played chaser. also dont remember my level right off ithink it is between 6 and 10.

krele

Quote from: venuse on September 07, 2010, 05:20:04 PM
some times shotgun, gatling gun, mind shock, sentries. skills i like the blocks that make a wall. as for modes mostly team deathmatch or touch down. havent played chaser. also dont remember my level right off ithink it is between 6 and 10.
There's this awesome new mode called "Battle Royale"... I recommend you to give it a try ;D

Scotty