News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Looking for Free MMORPGs to Play

Started by 11clock, May 31, 2010, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

I would've clicked that until I saw the word bible in the address.

11clock

Wonder King, the Maple Story clone that fixes all of MS's problems, is hosting an event where you can refer friends to the game and you both get rewarded! The referred friend gets a starter kit at level 30 that's worth 900 Gcoins ($9)! If you're interested, post your email and first name. I'll send you an email that will link you to the game and allow you to get the starter kit.

Mystery

EDIT #2: Disregard this, I don't like it. Took a look. Kind of a more fail version.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on September 18, 2010, 05:34:14 PM
EDIT #2: Disregard this, I don't like it. Took a look. Kind of a more fail version.

You referring to Wonder King? I've been playing it for a couple months now. I've seen many improvements from Maple Story: Better controls, more skills, PvP, no month-long grinding, smaller and easier to navigate map. The only 2 issues I have with the game are the NPC voices and a few of the quests don't work properly.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on September 18, 2010, 07:59:33 PM
Quote from: Mystery on September 18, 2010, 05:34:14 PM

You referring to Wonder King? I've been playing it for a couple months now. I've seen many improvements from Maple Story: Better controls, more skills, PvP, no month-long grinding, smaller and easier to navigate map. The only 2 issues I have with the game are the NPC voices and a few of the quests don't work properly.
I don't know, it just seems like a lesser version of it. Less overall gameplay features, much smaller map, things like that. If I had to choose either game to play, I'd play Maple Story.

EDIT: And in addition, far more interested in Vindictus right now. I'm beginning to clean out all the clap on my computer, defragment, disk cleanup, the works to get this thing working, because I am determined to get on it.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

DarkTrinity

Anyone every play Grand Chase? It looks kinda interesting and the character ideas are pretty sweet.. but I heard the game play is lame.
Has anyone tried it?

HamsterPants

This game, Spiral Knights, looks very, very interesting. I can't wait until it's released. Both the lore and the gameplay seem very refreshing. I'd definitely love to take a peek at what this has to offer, and the fact that it has real-time combat is a huge reason to try it as well...

venuse

seen it and waiting for the final release of spiral knights.

Meiun

Wow, just watched the video on that Sprial Knights game, looks extremely neat. Very unique and creative looking style, with what looks to be some great gameplay. Definitely will be waiting for this one =)

Lucifer

Hah, that looks like a combat version of Little Big Planet XD.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Lucifer on September 30, 2010, 11:04:06 PM
Hah, that looks like a combat version of Little Big Planet XD.
That's not necessarily a bad thing...

Matty_Richo

Not sure if anyone plays but Lord of the Rings Online seems pretty good, the graphics weren't bad and they pretty much built all of Middle Earth into the game.

Meiun

Quote from: Matty_Richo on October 01, 2010, 07:35:44 AM
Not sure if anyone plays but Lord of the Rings Online seems pretty good, the graphics weren't bad and they pretty much built all of Middle Earth into the game.
Ah yup, that game is a high quality MMO that was a pretty succesful pay to play game for years, and just recently went free to play.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Meiun on October 01, 2010, 03:08:46 PM
Ah yup, that game is a high quality MMO that was a pretty succesful pay to play game for years, and just recently went free to play.
If it was successful doing p2p, why'd they go to free?

HamsterPants

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 01, 2010, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: Meiun on October 01, 2010, 03:08:46 PM
If it was successful doing p2p, why'd they go to free?
Shhhh!