News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Birfday Thread!

Started by 11clock, May 31, 2010, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seifer

Oh, Happy Birthday Torch and Trogdor indeed.

And while we are at it, everyone, get ready.

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on August 07, 2010, 04:21:08 PM
Oh, Happy Birthday Torch and Trogdor indeed.

And while we are at it, everyone, get ready.

Nudge nudge wink wink?
Hope both of you Ts had happy birthdays.

Forum

Happy birthday@#@!$#$%@#%@
Officially quitted

ARTgames

Happy fun time birth day with awesome to every one who has had and will have for ever and ever till its not longer able to be.

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on August 07, 2010, 06:56:53 PM
Happy fun time birth day with awesome to every one who has had and will have for ever and ever till its not longer able to be.
.../thread?

And happy pre-bday Seifer and Ciro, the latter being inactive on these forums.  :P
Quote from: Seifer on August 07, 2010, 04:21:08 PM
And while we are at it, everyone, get ready. [/color]
Is that for your birthday or are you hinting towards something being implemented by Meiun on your b-day? ...The clan system perhaps?  :o

EDIT: Speaking of birthdays, I just realized mine already passed during the summer and I didn't add it to the forum info here.  :-\ Ah well.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERY!

Not too late, am I?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lucifer on August 07, 2010, 09:51:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERY!

Not too late, am I?

I was quoting it because I was going to leave it as that, and then Not too late, am I? was included, and this was before you edited, and it was scary.

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Mystery.

Trogdor

Hey, thanks. Same to you, Torch, though I still envy your ability to grow a fuller beard than me. >:(

While I'm at it, happy late birthday, Mystery.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EpicPhailure

Happy birthday Seifer and Phenom.

Phenom

Torch

Jesus7

Happy birthday guys. Tomorrow is my birthday :O!

crozier

Happy birthday seifer!
And Phenom :P

Forum

HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY
HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHD
AYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIR
THDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIR
THDAYHAPPYB
IRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAP
PYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHA
PPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRT
HDAYHA
PPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYH
APPYBIRTHDAYH
APPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY
HAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHD
AYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYH
APPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRT
HDAYHAPPYBIRT
HDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAYHAPPYBIRTHDAY!
@!#!#!#$!@$!#@$%!@
$%!@#%!#@!$%!#%#!@%!%#!@%!#$!#%!@%!@$@@@@@!@!~!!!!!!!!@!!!@!@!@!!!!!!

Have i taken it to far lmao?
Officially quitted

Ceroblitz

happy birthday to ciro? :o