News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Battle of Immortals

Started by T-Rok, June 20, 2010, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

A new mmorpg, figured I would share it with everyone
http://boi.perfectworld.com/

Its very time based. The longer you stay logged in, the more bonus stuff you get. I suggest the first time you play to not log out until you get all of the bonu stuff.

If any of you decide to try it out, its quite interesting imo, please do use my inductor code when you create your person. Join the server Abyss. Doesn't matter which realm. Contact TRok and I shall help you along your way. :] aka, I will make you my disciple and help you, and every 10 lvls from 30 on will give you huge bonuses because you are my disciple. Using the inductor code also gives you a special set of armor which should last you till lvl 30, I think.

Inductor Code:
2790176G060605015007510S3f3fb2

EpicPhailure

Ooh, I thought Battle of Immortals was a MOBA or w/e they call the DotA-esqe games. Question: Why is the game hosted by a site containing PerfectWorld in it? I thought PW was a game.

T-Rok

The company is Perfect World Entertainment. The game is Perfect World International. They make the game.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: T-Rok on June 21, 2010, 08:14:11 PM
The company is Perfect World Entertainment. The game is Perfect World International. They make the game.

I see. I searched up the system req., and I assume the game wouldn't run on my laptop. Curse integrated graphics!

T-Rok

It runs just perfectly on my laptop. Although, mine is brand new, but it is the cheapest brand new one out there. Its a Gateway NV54, so if your laptop is close to this, it should be fine.

Processor series   Intel Pentium Dual Core
Processor model   Intel Pentium Dual Core T4300
Processor speed (GHz)   2.1
Standard Memory (GB)   4
Drive 1 Capacity ()   320
Graphics system   Intel GMA 4500M
Drive 1 type   HDD
Drive 1 speed   5400

Magebolt

This doesn't look that interesting, I'm kind of sick of the Mmorpg's that are click and spam with 123456789 :/ and i wish it was like arrow buttons and attack with S and combine with other skills. Wish that MMO existed Apart from Lunia and like 2d Maplestory clones:/
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Magebolt on June 22, 2010, 08:15:01 AM
This doesn't look that interesting, I'm kind of sick of the Mmorpg's that are click and spam with 123456789 :/ and i wish it was like arrow buttons and attack with S and combine with other skills. Wish that MMO existed Apart from Lunia and like 2d Maplestory clones:/

DDO doesn't have point and click. But this topic isn't the place to discuss D:

Anyway, I'll see if my laptop compares to yours. You're running it on fullest settings?

T-Rok

I'm not sure, it auto optimizes I think.