News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Transformice

Started by EpicPhailure, July 01, 2010, 12:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Right. Which is cool because it gives the mice an incentive to actually want to get the cheese rather than just dick around. But it doesn't give the shaman an incentive to help, and it doesn't give anyone an incentive to help eachother. It would be interesting if it were team based. I know some maps have a blue and pink shaman and hidey-hole, but I'm not certain how that affects anything. Does it give more points to the shaman who gets more mice in their hole?

EpicPhailure

No, it's one point per mice that gets into the hole. So if it was a map with two shamans, it gives one point for each mouse going into the same colored hidey hole of the shaman. If 5 mice went into blue, and 8 went into pink, then the blue shaman gets 5 points after reset (plus 10 if he/she cashes in the cheese him/herself), and the pink shaman gets 8 after reset (again, plus 10 if he/she cashes in cheese him/herself).

Lingus

Ah, okay, so then that gives incentive for them to help the mice into their own hidey hole. Great.

T-Rok

Ok, I'll be the one to say it. I thought this was going to be transformers mice when i first read the name. xD

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lingus on July 02, 2010, 08:18:26 PM
Ah, okay, so then that gives incentive for them to help the mice into their own hidey hole. Great.

Of course, it also adds an incentive to eliminate the other shaman and then blocking their hole.

tehrozzy

Quote from: T-Rok on July 04, 2010, 02:53:52 PM
Ok, I'll be the one to say it. I thought this was going to be transformers mice when i first read the name. xD
Same :P
Oh well, it looks good. i might give it a go soon

DarkBlade325

Hah. I started playing this game a day after the post. Gotta say, it's quite fun. But the community is lulzy at best though.. But I kinda expected it to be like that- it's a free 2 play game after all. I'm not fond of the shamans that try to kill the mice either, but if it's a server where everyone is dicking around, I don't mind. But if there's just ONE guy who decides to be a dick, that's where it gets annoying.

Still, great fun. Reminds me alot of World of Goo, only with planks, boxes, ect instead of goo bridges. And the mice are goo balls.

EpicPhailure

The occasional troll plank or cannonball is fine for me though. Makes me laugh. It gets old fast if they do it on their next shaman though.

LeGuy

Fun game. The idea of a multiplayer physics based game is wildly entertaining, though it can clearly be exploited.
Whee!

EpicPhailure

It's not like there's anything that can be exploited.

Actually there is. I hear that someone named Supermouse or something made himself be able to teleport or something. That, or he has really high jumps.

LeGuy

What I meant was that the physics engine the shaman is supposed to use to help the mice can also easily be used to send them plunging to their untimely deaths.
Whee!

EpicPhailure

Oh. Well, it's the mice's fault if they aren't wary, and it's the shaman's fault if he screws up. The physics engine wouldn't be the problem, unless it's one of the maps that desyncs and screws up (like the cart level suspended in the air, and you have to run back and forth pushing the sides to gain momentum).

Aqua

Trolling is too easy and painful, but pretty epic. Ign: Gist.
Also, how about a SO room, on en2  (/room SO)?
~Aqua

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Aqua on July 08, 2010, 09:28:54 PM
Trolling is too easy and painful, but pretty epic. Ign: Gist.
Also, how about a SO room, on en2  (/room SO)?
~Aqua

yeah- anytime I decide to play, i'll make an SO room, /room SO.

Join if you want, i'll be IGN: Beepjeep