News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Alternate Colored Weapons

Started by Demeni, July 13, 2010, 11:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

A lot of the SO weapons are very normal and generic. Things like a great sword is great and all, but I think we can make it better. My idea is this: A very small percentage of normal weapon or hat drops would be alternate colored. For instance, a bandit mask may drop, and it could be blue instead of red. The stats would be no better, this is purely for fun. This idea would really not work as well on weapons, but it's great for hats. Wouldn't you like to have a black wizard hat? How about a golden pirate hat? Also, it would give a reason for old players who have every item to go back and kill new enemies again. I know I would. the best part is, this would take almost no effort on the staff's part. Just pop it into colorizer and you are done.

11clock

Only items that probably wouldn't be able to do this are the bandannas.

Other than that it's a good idea. I believe some other games do this too.

Demeni

I've never seen another game do that. Also, the candy canes wouldn't be alternate colored.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: 11clock on July 13, 2010, 11:31:20 AM
Only items that probably wouldn't be able to do this are the bandannas.

Other than that it's a good idea. I believe some other games do this too.

Bandanas don't drop, or so Jesusland says.

I think this would be cool. It would be like a trophy sort of thing. Kind of like the Golden Wrench thing in TF2, except it wouldn't raise a shitstorm.