News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anyone still play the original Age of Empire?

Started by troyowns, July 12, 2010, 11:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troyowns

I recently came back to playing the old AOE (age of empire) game, and found it rather fun. Does anyone here still play, sorta tired of talking to people who are from a different country and don't speak english.

Infection

I do not play Age of Empire, or did I ever, but I still and have played Age of Empires II a lot. My opinion on II and III is that II is better  ;)
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Scotty

We had a group play it rather regularly, but had a lot of problems with connections dropping half way through the game (and sometimes towards the end), so we eventually got fed up enough with it and moved on to AoE III

Lucifer

I don't remember ever playing the original age of empires, however I have many fond memories of Age of Empires II and the expansion, and I still play it today. The game is a true classic RTS, which so far in my opinion, none have succeeded to trump. My nostalgia playing it is only competed with by Civilization I and Total Annihilation, which are also epic games.

Cactuscat222

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here