News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

left 4 dead 2

Started by venuse, July 17, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

ya i know im late to the game but i just downloaded it and i must say what a great game it is even the single player is great. although i havent tried the multi-player :)

Meiun

Definitely a great game! I played the first one quite a bit with Danimal, and we have both played the second some, but I got distracted with schoolwork a while back and havn't really gotten back into it since. I havn't even played all the different campaigns yet X_X I really need to get back into it some at some point :P Multiplayer is the best part by the way!

Sonic472

I hear in multiplayer 3 other people play with you  :o (I don't have the game)
Trucks...
Quote from: ARTgames on July 08, 2010, 10:33:23 AM
I'm going to lie, that's really good.

Turkey

There can be a max of like 7 other people you can play with. Because in certain modes some people play as the infected as well as the survivors, and you switch which side your on every round.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Turkey on July 19, 2010, 06:44:44 PM
There can be a max of like 7 other people you can play with. Because in certain modes some people play as the infected as well as the survivors, and you switch which side your on every round.

In Versus it's 4 vs 4. But there are mods that allow more than 4 players in campaign. Ive seen 16 players.

Let me tell you, seeing 5 Nicks walking around just make me laugh my ass off. Specially when they're all using the radial menu.

tehrozzy

Definitaly a great game. Yes i know i'm in australia but i just downloaded the american version, which is way awesome.

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on July 19, 2010, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: Turkey on July 19, 2010, 06:44:44 PM

In Versus it's 4 vs 4. But there are mods that allow more than 4 players in campaign. Ive seen 16 players.

Let me tell you, seeing 5 Nicks walking around just make me laugh my ass off. Specially when they're all using the radial menu.
My favorite nick quote is "ah tits"

DarkTrinity

I used to play that game like, all day every day! (on my brother's account >.>)
Also, the mods are stupid. I played one where there were like 4 clones of every character and the guy modding killed em all (except the actual players, which didn't effect us at all) then he revived the dead ones and then it ended up reviving me 4 times. Also makes the game pointless...
And playing online campaign, Normal mode is easier than Easy mode, because the nubs in Easy don't know what they're doing and just wander in the wrong direction.

sn0wb0arder381

Fun game! I kind of preferred the first one, though. Don't know why.

Jake

Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on August 04, 2010, 11:53:24 PM
Only black people like the first game more, the second is WAY better because zombies die in cooler ways.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Jake on August 05, 2010, 02:54:15 AM
Only black people like the first game more, the second is WAY better because zombies die in cooler ways.
Unless you end up with a censored version of L4D2, in that case L4D would be better.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: YayForLife on August 05, 2010, 04:18:51 AM
Unless you end up with a censored version of L4D2, in that case L4D would be better.

Well, being an American I have both uncensored versions of L4D and I must say I do prefer the first one. With chargers, and these firework boxes, all the new junk...well, it's kinda like giving the pawns in a game of Chess rocket launchers...just unneeded. Also, L4D1 is much more customizable in terms of it's console than L4D2...where they have locked it up much more.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lingus

wait... what?

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on August 05, 2010, 12:43:28 PM
wait... what?

I'm assuming that's another failed attempt by Jake to be funny...

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on August 05, 2010, 03:07:06 PM
wait... what?

!@#$ you, I barely even remember making that post. I believe it was a drunken reply :/

Besides, I don't waste my time even trying to be funny on this forum. That job is for insecure people like yourself, who need constant praise and respect from guys mainly half your age. You rock Scotty... You rock.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Jake on August 08, 2010, 08:33:28 PM
Quote from: Scotty on August 05, 2010, 03:07:06 PM
wait... what?

!@#$ you, I barely even remember making that post. I believe it was a drunken reply :/

Besides, I don't waste my time even trying to be funny on this forum. That job is for insecure people like yourself, who need constant praise and respect from guys mainly half your age. You rock Scotty... You rock.

This rebuttal gets a B+. You need to add a little more spice next time.

*50 bucks the next reply under me is: "Get back on topic u guyz!!1!"
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php