News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

left 4 dead 2

Started by venuse, July 17, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 09, 2010, 11:32:46 AM
Quote from: Jake on August 08, 2010, 08:33:28 PM
Quote from: Scotty on August 05, 2010, 03:07:06 PM
Quote from: Lingus on August 05, 2010, 12:43:28 PM
Quote from: Jake on August 05, 2010, 02:54:15 AM
Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on August 04, 2010, 11:53:24 PM
Fun game! I kind of preferred the first one, though. Don't know why.
Only black people like the first game more, the second is WAY better because zombies die in cooler ways.
wait... what?

I'm assuming that's another failed attempt by Jake to be funny...
!@#$ you, I barely even remember making that post. I believe it was a drunken reply :/

Besides, I don't waste my time even trying to be funny on this forum. That job is for insecure people like yourself, who need constant praise and respect from guys mainly half your age. You rock Scotty... You rock.

This rebuttal gets a B+. You need to add a little more spice next time.

*50 bucks the next reply under me is: "Get back on topic u guyz!!1!"

^nope!

Of course this coming from the one who makes D- Grade rebuttals.

I've never actually played L4D1... Don't think my brother owns that one, so I can't borrow his account to play it ;o
hehe.

Scotty

Only black people like the first game more, the second is WAY better because zombies die in cooler ways.
wait... what?

!@#$ you, I barely even remember making that post. I believe it was a drunken reply :/

Besides, I don't waste my time even trying to be funny on this forum. That job is for insecure people like yourself, who need constant praise and respect from guys mainly half your age. You rock Scotty... You rock.

Oh, so a drunken state of mind legitimizes whatever it is you're posting, and makes it okay?  Sounds like you and Mel Gibson would be great drinking pals!

T-Rok

Quote from: Scotty on August 09, 2010, 12:49:20 PM
wait... what?

Oh, so a drunken state of mind legitimizes whatever it is you're posting, and makes it okay?  Sounds like you and Mel Gibson would be great drinking pals!

Zing!

Anyways, on topic. I have not played left 4 dead 2 yet. I've only ever played the first one and I quite enjoyed it. Its interesting that there is a censored version as well.

Scotty

Further off-topic to assist Jake with swallowing his own foot:

I present:

Quote from: Jake on August 02, 2010, 06:41:29 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 02, 2010, 06:29:54 PM
Holographic sex slave monkeys!!!

Fixed.

Quote from: Jake on August 03, 2010, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: Aqua on August 03, 2010, 01:37:04 AM
A thick, skin like rubber cylinder. For what, you ask?

Well, for strangling. What else?
~Aqua
Strangling? Is that like masturbation?

Quote from: Jake on July 29, 2010, 09:47:11 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on July 29, 2010, 02:04:48 PM
Not sick, it does not vomit. But I do have a mind that is low low down in the gutter. If you don't appreciate the humour, don't participate. xD
Sorry, I think my taste for sexual innuendo jokes diminished a couple years ago. I still appreciate humour in general though  :P

For example, I love shit like this.
*** Image Snip! ***
I guess this is more of a sexual In Your Endo joke!!! AHAHAHAHAHA.

Don't think I need to go back much further to prove my point.

Now to get back on topic,

The game was great, and can prove to be very challenging at times (at least online), which is always an enjoyable change of pace, rather than just going from beginning to end without really ever thinking that it was too easy.  One particular case of that which I remember was when you were running through the mall trying to pick up all the gas cans to fuel the car so you drive off, I particularly remember having trouble with, even with a full 4 person group.  I think Chaos, Jake, Pwnage and I all tried about 5 or so different strategies before lucking out and finally getting it, that was one of the biggest reliefs to feel, finally finishing that!

Jake

No, but it legitimizes bad jokes. You should know.

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on August 09, 2010, 01:54:50 PM
No, but it legitimizes bad jokes. You should know.

... No... It doesn't.  Think of it like this.  Go get drunk, then go shoot someone's beloved family dog with ol' grand-pappy's 12 gauge, then bust out laughing when chunks go flying everywhere because that kind of stuff is hilarious when you're drunk right?  Must be a legitimate thing to do because you're drunk right?

Self-control, it's a great term, one that young whipper snappers need to learn when they are exposed to alcohol.

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on August 09, 2010, 02:08:03 PM
... No... It doesn't.  Think of it like this.  Go get drunk, then go shoot someone's beloved family dog with ol' grand-pappy's 12 gauge, then bust out laughing when chunks go flying everywhere because that kind of stuff is hilarious when you're drunk right?  Must be a legitimate thing to do because you're drunk right?
You lost the argument when you compared my bad joke to shooting someone's family dog. I can't say I'm surprised though, you'll go to any lengths to appear to win an argument.

Hey Scott, remember all those times you made an ass of yourself when you were drunk? Remember when you told me and Chaos that story where you got slammed and did some very stupid things when drinking with close friends and thoroughly embarrassed yourself? Self-control Scott, it's a great term  ;)

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on August 09, 2010, 02:13:06 PM
... No... It doesn't.  Think of it like this.  Go get drunk, then go shoot someone's beloved family dog with ol' grand-pappy's 12 gauge, then bust out laughing when chunks go flying everywhere because that kind of stuff is hilarious when you're drunk right?  Must be a legitimate thing to do because you're drunk right?
You lost the argument when you compared my bad joke to shooting someone's family dog.

Hey Scott, remember all those times you made an ass of yourself when you were drunk? Remember when you told me and Chaos that story where you got slammed and did some very stupid things when drinking with close friends and thoroughly embarrassed yourself? Self-control Scott, it's a great term  ;)

There was never an argument to begin with when every ground you took to validate your racist and stupid drunk post was proven to be completely false.  Nice try though.  I never once denied that I didn't have to learn how to control myself when consuming alcohol, I'm merely planting my foot in your ass to help you along with your education.

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on August 09, 2010, 02:18:52 PM
You lost the argument when you compared my bad joke to shooting someone's family dog.

There was never an argument to begin with when every ground you took to validate your racist and stupid drunk post was proven to be completely false.  Nice try though.  I never once denied that I didn't have to learn how to control myself when consuming alcohol, I'm merely planting my foot in your ass to help you along with your education.
I act racist when I'm not drunk, you !@#$ing idiot.

What are you trying to prove? That just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I should make a bad joke? You've sunk pretty low Scott.

Lucifer

Ahahahaha... Y'know the real joke here is the fact that someone is actually taking Scotty seriously enough to dignify even responding to. That's hilarious!

Jake

Quote from: Lucifer on August 09, 2010, 02:22:05 PM
Ahahahaha... Y'know the real joke here is the fact that someone is actually taking Scotty seriously enough to dignify even responding to. That's hilarious!
I know. Normally I ignore him, but his stupidity is getting to me :/

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on August 09, 2010, 02:19:54 PM

There was never an argument to begin with when every ground you took to validate your racist and stupid drunk post was proven to be completely false.  Nice try though.  I never once denied that I didn't have to learn how to control myself when consuming alcohol, I'm merely planting my foot in your ass to help you along with your education.
I act racist when I'm not drunk, you !@#$ing idiot. Ask Chris.

Let me know how that works when you happen to get obliviously drunk in front of those you direct your racism towards, and then scream for mercy, citing alcohol as your legitimizing factor.  Make sure they take photos too you pig, I'd be curious to see how that works out for you!

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on August 09, 2010, 02:22:46 PM

Let me know how that works when you happen to get obliviously drunk in front of those you direct your racism towards, and then scream for mercy, citing alcohol as your legitimizing factor.  Make sure they take photos too you pig, I'd be curious to see how that works out for you!
I would never ever use alcohol to legitimize the racist things I say. On top of that, even when drunk, I have self control (just not self control over bad jokes). I wouldn't bust out the N word around a group of black people unless I had a death wish.

Besides, I'm not racist in the least bit (well maybe a little), my good friend is black, and I make racist jokes around him all the time in good fun. I don't take stuff like that too seriously.

Mystery

Guys, mind taking it to MSN? Or better, just stop arguing for no reason. Yes, Jake's joke was bad. Is it really that big a deal?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Quote from: Jake on August 09, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
Quote from: Scotty on August 09, 2010, 02:22:46 PM

I would never ever use alcohol to legitimize the racist things I say. On top of that, even when drunk, I have self control (just not self control over bad jokes). I wouldn't bust out the N word around a group of black people unless I had a death wish.

Besides, I'm not racist in the least bit (well maybe a little), my good friend is black, and I make racist jokes around him all the time in good fun. I don't take stuff like that too seriously.

Hey now, they wouldn't kill you. Everyone knows family guy proved that they would respect you. xD