News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

When ever i log in, it goes to the game but the backgrounds blank;(

Started by TMT, July 13, 2009, 11:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMT

Please help, When ever i log in, it goes to the game but the backgrounds blank;(

Bo-sox

I have never seen this...so i dont know what to do, but you might want to PM Meiun.

Sorry

ARTgames

CherryPie

had the same on my old comp. This is caused in 90 % of the cases by your graphics card driver. Just get a new one and you will be all fine (if no newer one is available, you should buy a totally new gfx card or get a new comp).

If yours is one of the 10% cases and it worked all fine a few days ago, just use the system recovery feature of your OS to roll your system back to the day, when it worked.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: CherryPie on July 14, 2009, 04:41:32 AM
had the same on my old comp. This is caused in 90 % of the cases by your graphics card driver. Just get a new one and you will be all fine (if no newer one is available, you should buy a totally new gfx card or get a new comp).

If yours is one of the 10% cases and it worked all fine a few days ago, just use the system recovery feature of your OS to roll your system back to the day, when it worked.

If he could play it before, then I doubt it will be his graphics card or his computer especially as there hasn't been any major graphics update. I also wouldn't recommend buying a new gfx card or computer until this problem has been fully explored by Meiun, and only if Meiun recommends this solution as well.

EDIT: I am assuming you have played stick online on your current computer before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTgames

Do the normal update or roll back of updates and drivers. If that does not work use that system restore in windows. ect. you can try putting your windows disk in an repairing your system.

As a last resort download all of you files and drives you need and reformat and reinstall windows. this will make sure that's its not a hardware problem and maby will fix the software one.

Lucifer

Quote from: ARTgames on July 14, 2009, 11:47:36 AM
Do the normal update or roll back of updates and drivers. If that does not work use that system restore in windows. ect. you can try putting your windows disk in an repairing your system.

As a last resort download all of you files and drives you need and reformat and reinstall windows. this will make sure that's its not a hardware problem and maby will fix the software one.
Am I missing something here?
Reformat because... Stick Online isn't working?

ARTgames

Quote from: Lucifer on July 15, 2009, 02:06:28 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on July 14, 2009, 11:47:36 AM

Am I missing something here?
Reformat because... Stick Online isn't working?

What you dont think stick online that fun? :P

no but really it sounds like his pc having more of a problem than just stick online. And reforming not that bad. i did it just yesterday on my laptop. windows over a long time just gets cruddy.

And i did say a last resort if he really cares.