News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

not a big problem

Started by ARTgames, July 14, 2009, 10:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

First thing is how do you go hidden on this forum?

Second thing is my name is not on the list of who is online on the bottom of the main page on this account. why is that so?

EpicPhailure

The option is when you log in, there will be a box/circle to check on whether you want to be invisible or not. Either that, or it's in your profile.

It updates itself every 15 minutes, so you may not appear instantly. Of course, I always see myself as soon as I log in, so I don't know what happened to you.

ARTgames

Quote from: Epicphail on July 14, 2009, 10:57:30 AM
The option is when you log in, there will be a box/circle to check on whether you want to be invisible or not. Either that, or it's in your profile.

i dont see it when you log on but i think it could be in your profile. but i have not found it yet. but i have been looking.

GaZ

Quote from: ARTgames on July 14, 2009, 10:52:38 AM
First thing is how do you go hidden on this forum?

Second thing is my name is not on the list of who is online on the bottom of the main page on this account. why is that so?

If you go into your profile, then on the left handside click on Account Related Settings, you will find what you need in there to change showing online. I think that answers both your questions.

ArtGames

Thank you GaZ. This is the answer i needed. Meiun told me it yesterday before i got to read your post. But that was the answer i needed.

DaBooda

Convenient to know. Thanks.
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*