News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

I only count 5 players but you say the game has started. What are the odds I could still join? I even have a character thought up and everything.

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on October 07, 2010, 04:09:15 AM
I only count 5 players but you say the game has started. What are the odds I could still join? I even have a character thought up and everything.

Alright, since we just started you can join as well.

I'm adding a couple more areas.

T-Rok

Name: Ntertain

Description: The 14th person to be accepted into the Clan of 26 Ninjas, the most feared clan throughout the world. He was the youngest of the clan at the time, only 15 years old. He is a master assassin, striking fear into even the most fearsome of warriors. Most of his opponents do not realize they have been cut in two for up to 5 seconds affterwards due to the sharpness of his blades.  His face has never been seen and no one knows his real name. When he turned 21, he left the Clan of 26 Ninjas never to return. To this day, the 14th spot in the clan has remained open until his return. But what of his goal? To find the 4 elemental crystals and restore what he had once destroyed.

Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Weaknesses: Physical Strength, Magical Intuition, Vitality (Weak attacks, Weak magic attack/resistance, Low health)

Thanks for letting me in ^_^ Hope I balanced him correctly xD

Also since no one else is posting, I shotgun the Forest.

RayRay

Yippee! 6 players! I knew it'd happen. We just had to bump it back up with that 4 week gap.

Alright!
I OCUPY THE CANYON!!!

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on October 07, 2010, 05:07:58 PM
Yippee! 6 players! I knew it'd happen. We just had to bump it back up with that 4 week gap.
And I knew this wasn't going to get off the ground. Too complicated, too many restrictions for a game like this. Would've been better for Clocky to make another new Fight Game entirely and not to clog it with all the 'Time Shard/Boss/Blob Town/Cave Story' crap that he added last time, that's what killed it.

EDIT: On the off chance this actually does work, which I highly doubt it will, I'll occupy the Mountains.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jackabomb

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 09, 2010, 08:05:04 PM
Am I allowed to give commentary?

Sure.

@Mystery: I doubt this will work out as well, but it's worth a shot. However I'm hosting a similar game like this one on another website and it's working out well so far. It may have a chance here.

RayRay

Hey Clocky, mind marking off the ones already taken just for now?

Also Mystery I was thinking something like that. If there's too many things we're gonna deal with and it's not completly controlled, then I'd say it'd get boring afterwhile. :/ It should be free form, except from our descriptions, so Clocky, don't limit us too much with the choices you give us. (like doing a repetitive sequence, you know what I mean?)

Also also, getting off-topic just one, I read about a game called StiQuest that involved SO as RPG that seemed just like this I think. It looked fun. Really really huge blob...

Edit: Found out what it was. Changed the off-topic.
Edit2: Why is my number of posts 0?

LeGuy

Heh. I made StiQuest. It was fun... for a while.

Be wary, Clock! For once you reach about 30 pages of publishing turn results, you get really sick of it and just sort of completely abandon it and then officially close the game a couple of months later.

You've been waaarneeed.... Booo....
Whee!

11clock

I'm aware of that LeGuy, but don't worry. I don't expect the game to last 30 pages. On the other website they are on Turn #10 and one of the element crystals has already been discovered several turns ago. Fights in this game should last no more than 5 turns.

3 players have chosen their destinations!

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on October 11, 2010, 04:37:29 PM
I'm aware of that LeGuy, but don't worry. I don't expect the game to last 30 pages. On the other website they are on Turn #10 and one of the element crystals has already been discovered several turns ago. Fights in this game should last no more than 5 turns.

3 players have chosen their destinations!
If you're serious about this, PM the rest of the players to notify them..
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

Jackabomb

11clock

Jackabomb

Name: Jackabomb IX

Description: The last of the Charigs. Charigs were the dominant species in the Ancient World. The Ancient World existed eons ago before giving way to the plane we know as Stick Online. Blobs then became the dominant species, successfully migrating across the dimensions, replaced by Stick Figures centuries later. Jackabomb's ancestor, for whom he is named, is the only Charig to exist in Stick Online. However, he was turned to stone and eventually made into the Wall(in the desert). These events occurred near the end of Fight Game's Return.* Jackabomb IX is the reconstructed body of Jackabomb I, similar in many ways to him, but still a different person. He is 15 and does not know anything about his past. He only knows that he is different from everyone he sees, and that blobs tend to respect him.

Strengths: Highly skilled engineer, High intelligence, Resilent(recovers from things that should have killed him), and Moves very quickly.

Weaknesses: Relatively low physical strength, low health, Limited magic, refuses to use items, support causes, etc which he deems evil.

*This is all mostly backstory of my character and a connection to the last game. Please understand, this is only flavor, and I do not plan to include elements or events from the last game in this one. I hope no one minds the way I've decided history should flow.

I occupy the Lake.