News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

RayRay

So what's Leandro Angland's location? :/

We're all waiting for him...

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on October 16, 2010, 08:36:08 PM

Hmm...hasn't been on since October 2nd. Shall we start without him?

HamsterPants

Quote from: 11clock on October 16, 2010, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: RayRay on October 16, 2010, 08:36:08 PM

Hmm...hasn't been on since October 2nd. Shall we start without him?
Ah!
I'm here! Sorry.   :-[

I'll occupy the Cave.

11clock

Alright, we're ready to begin! Don't forget you must PM me what you want to do, but all turn choices will be revealed! This makes it so you can't discover what your opponent will do before the turn results are in. All crafted items you make will have their power judged based on how difficult it was to make them. This game is mainly on creativity, so try to think as imaginable as possible! (This means I am not limiting your choices, as requested.) Note: You can find things in the area you are that I haven't mentioned as long as the things you find are acceptable. For example you can't find a ray gun laying on the ground, but a tree is alright.

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb
Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

You are traveling and come across a lake. The lake looks pretty deep. There might be something under there, but you can't go down there without something to help you breathe. Message me what you'd like to do.
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest
Note: All health and magic have a maximum of 100. For those of you who have weaknesses or advantages on these 2 stats, more or less damage will be done to them. 20% is the difference.

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You awaken on an island. You don't remember how you got here. There are various pine trees and there is a volcano at the center. You need something to protect yourself from the lava if you want to have any chances of surviving. What would you like to do? Please message me what you wanna do.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You are traveling in the mountains. You are trying to remember what the Queen wanted you to do here, something about finding crystals? Anyways, there is a cave entrance far away, but in sight. There are also 2 more cave entrances, one blocked by a large boulder. You look around and find plenty of rocks, ranging from pebbles to boulders. What shall you do? Message me your choice.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You have been adventuring in the wilderness and came across a cave. You've been exploring this cave. So far you've found 2 cave entrances that lead to 2 other locations. In the cave there are several small rocks, and some corpses of unlucky ones who have lost their way. There is only one area of the cave you haven't explored, which is a path that looks very dangerous and unstable. Surely you can't survive the path without something to protect yourself. What shall you do?
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You're lost and don't know how you got here. You are at the edge of one of the largest canyons known to man. Getting down to the canyon will be difficult, so you need something that will help you with the descent. What shall you do? PM me your option.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Ntertain-TRok

Your quest for the 4 Elemental Crystals begins as you navigate your way through a forest. There are tons of trees, nothing too interesting. What would you like to do?
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Don't forget, you must PM me your option if you want to keep others from knowing your move!

RayRay

Alright, here's what I'll do.

[Blocked from public]

Oh, and is that the kind of options you'll be giving? That's good! :)
lol This game is fun already.

T-Rok

I agree, this seems like it will be epic win.

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on October 17, 2010, 09:16:30 PM
I agree, this seems like it will be epic win.

As long as everyone cooperates. :)

So far, 3 people have decided their actions. I'll give warnings to those who have not PMed me within the next day or two.

HamsterPants

Just gotta ask.
The characters aren't starting out with any weapons are they? Because judging from the choices presented, I would assume they don't have anything...

11clock

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 18, 2010, 02:43:31 AM
Just gotta ask.
The characters aren't starting out with any weapons are they? Because judging from the choices presented, I would assume they don't have anything...
All characters start with nothing.

Jackabomb

Do we get clothes? Or all we all naked? And don't say it doesn't matter cause I just jumped in the friggin lake, and if I don't have any clothes on, I wanna know!

HamsterPants

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 18, 2010, 08:24:31 AM
Do we get clothes? Or all we all naked? And don't say it doesn't matter cause I just jumped in the friggin lake, and if I don't have any clothes on, I wanna know!
He makes a fair point.
Clothes can also be recycled into other useful things, so I would be concerned about this as well.

Jackabomb

The fact that you would recycle your only set of clothes is disturbing. Coming from someone like Mr.Pwnage, I could see that because he spends most of his time naked anyway.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 18, 2010, 08:37:13 AM
The fact that you would recycle your only set of clothes is disturbing. Coming from someone like Mr.Pwnage, I could see that because he spends most of his time naked anyway.
Consider the following scenarios...

You could come across someone else's clothes to make use of.
You get new clothes or armor and you don't want to waste what you no longer need to wear.
You're just short on supplies and might have to go without a shirt, and you could use it as part of a weapon or something.
Heck, if you wanted to get really creative, you could turn a set of clothes into camouflage in order to hide from other players or monsters.

11clock

Alright, you all got clothes now. Happy?

Received all actions. I will post the results as soon as I decide what the searchers find.