News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Win. Once again I say, this shall be awesome.

11clock

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You jump into the lake. You immediately notice that the lake is inhabited by fish.
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You walk around the island to look for more natural resources. Your search results are: Seashells, Grass, and Rocks.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You look around and equip a Sharp Rock.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Equips: Sharp Rock, Shirt, Shorts

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You search the bodies and find an old pickaxe, a dusty shirt, a pair of shorts, and a mining hat with a broken light. Pick what you want to store and equip, then decide your next move.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You head over to the desert in hopes of finding cowboys.
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains

Ntertain-TRok

You look for materials. You find fallen branches, a corpse, and an apple tree.
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

HamsterPants

Quote from: 11clock on October 18, 2010, 06:25:24 PM
You search the bodies and find an old pickaxe, a dusty shirt, a pair of shorts, and a mining hat with a broken light.
Two words.
Deja vu.

11clock

Turn #3

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start swimming around the lake.
1/3
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You sharpen some rocks, using other rocks.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Equips: Sharp Rocks, Shirt, Shorts

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You find a hard, shiny rock and start to sharpen it into a sword using the Sharp Rock.
1/5
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Equips: Sharp Rock, Shiny Rock, Shirt, Shorts

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You equip the pickaxe and broken mining hat and store the extra set of clothes. You head into the rigid path, being very careful. Immediately a rock hits your head, but the blow was blocked by the hat. You move on...
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You search the desert for ropes. You find a torn up piece of rope. Choose to pick it up or not, then move on...YIKES! A corpse is right next to the piece of rope!
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains

Ntertain-TRok

You pick some apples and grab some branches. You also examine the corpse to find a slingshot that is missing a stretchy launcher. You can choose to pick it up or not, then move on.
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Town, Mountains

Items: Apples, Branches

Mystery

Coincidentally Clocky, what elements are the 4 elemental crystals and what powers do they give? Or can you not tell us? I'd like to know before I finish the sword, because I have BIG plans in mind for it.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

HamsterPants

I'd just like to point out that what Mystery's character is currently doing is physically impossible.

You find Diorite and start to sharpen it into a sword using the Sharp Rock.

Copy and pasted from wikipedia.
QuoteDiorite is an extremely hard rock, making it difficult to carve and work with. It is so hard that ancient civilizations (such as Ancient Egypt) used diorite balls to work granite.

Just some food for thought, not that I care, since this is just a game after all... :P
Also, the thought of seeing a sword like that seems really awesome.

11clock

Mystery, you're going to have to change rocks if you want your move to count.
As for your question, each crystal controls a different element. Water Crystal controls water, Earth Crystal controls the ground, and you can easily guess what the Fire and Air Crystals can do. They all give different advantages.

HamsterPants

Quote from: 11clock on October 19, 2010, 09:36:03 PM
I recommend flint. It's the next best thing and it also holds historical accuracy.  ;)

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on October 19, 2010, 09:36:03 PM
As for your question, each crystal controls a different element. Water Crystal controls water, Earth Crystal controls the ground, and you can easily guess what the Fire and Air Crystals can do. They all give different advantages.

<- is hoping for either earth or air. Would help with my assassin greatly. lul.

Mystery

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 19, 2010, 09:30:45 PM
I'd just like to point out that what Mystery's character is currently doing is physically impossible.

You find Diorite and start to sharpen it into a sword using the Sharp Rock.

Copy and pasted from wikipedia.
QuoteDiorite is an extremely hard rock, making it difficult to carve and work with. It is so hard that ancient civilizations (such as Ancient Egypt) used diorite balls to work granite. Its hardness, however, also allows it to be worked finely and take a high polish, and to provide a durable finished work.
That was why I chose it for a material to make my sword. And I PMed Clocky this, but he didn't post it. (More or less, wording's not the same.)

QuoteI find a large piece of Diorite, easily recognizable. However, in comparison, I cannot identify the Sharp Rock.
Diorite is composed mainly of plagioclase feldspar (about 6 Mohs hardness) and hornblende (5 to 6 Mohs hardness). That's hard, but not the hardest thing on the Mohs scale. I was secretly intending the Sharp Rock to contain a small bit of corundum all along(which was the part I was using to grind down the diorite), and I was even trying to hide this from 11 in case some weird events occurred and made me lose it, since it's incredibly lucky, but not impossible, to find both diorite and corundum near each other. I didn't expect someone to point out the hardness of diorite, haha. It's very VERY unlikely to find these things right next to each other, but come on, the game's got magical crystals in it. The envelope of reality's already been pushed.

EDIT: Thanks Clocky. 2 crystals would suit my future plans to a 'T'.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

To save arguments, let's just say it's a hard rock. Case closed. This isn't a scientific war.

Jackabomb

It isn't? This changes my strategy completely.

Just kidding. We needed a nerdy comment at the end of all that for completeness.

HamsterPants

Well, I'm glad to see that Mystery knows his geology.

Like I said before, I really don't care, I think that a diorite sword would be epic.

RayRay

Heh, any crystal will do for me, except fire. But if air has something to do with cutting, then that's definately what I want.

Well good thing none of us encountered each other. We're all still getting ready. Punch and Kick is all you Get. ♪♫

HamsterPants

Quote from: RayRay on October 20, 2010, 05:45:24 PM
Heh, any crystal will do for me, except fire. But if air has something to do with cutting, then that's definately what I want.

Well good thing none of us encountered each other. We're all still getting ready. Punch and Kick is all you Get. ♪♫
Speak for yourself.
I already have a weapon and a helmet. lol