News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

Be warned, if you cross my path, I'll think you to death.

tehrozzy

Haha, considering my character, FIRE would be best for me xD

11clock

Turn #4

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start swimming around the lake.
2/3
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You climb a pine tree and start cutting down a branch using one of the rocks you sharpened.
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Equips: Sharp Rocks, Shirt, Shorts

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You find a hard, shiny rock and start to sharpen it into a sword using the Sharp Rock.
2/5
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Equips: Sharp Rock, Shiny Rock, Shirt, Shorts

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You equip the pickaxe and broken mining hat and store the extra set of clothes. You head into the rigid path, being very careful. Immediately a rock hits your head, but the blow was blocked by the hat. You move on...
2/2
You safely made it through the path. You arrive at a small room with stalactites hanging from the ceiling. This seems to be a dead end at first, but then you realize that you could make this room a base. Would you like to assemble a base here? It will keep intruders out (unless they try to break in at full force), and it will provide a safe place to do whatever. It takes 5 turns to build a base, so decide carefully.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You store the Torn Rope and search the corpse. You find nothing of interest, other than a cowboy hat and old clothes. Decide what you want to take, then continue on.
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains

Items: Torn Rope

Ntertain-TRok

You take the Broken Slingshot and continue on to the Town. This is the poorest and cruelest town you've ever been in. There are poor people all around, and there are many huts that look like they could crumble any second. Hey look, one just did! People walk up to you and warn you about leaving the town. Many people have left and never came back. After they leave, another person walks up. He says he's tired of this old dump and recognizing that you're not from around these parts, he wants to join you on whatever you're doing. It doesn't matter, he just wants to leave this old dump. The stranger is wearing torn up clothes, but he looks strong and carries a whip. Accept or deny, then continue on.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Items: Broken Slingshot, Apples, Branches

HamsterPants

This is getting really awesome.
Also, Clocky, they're called stalactites.

Edit:
I'm curious as to how combat is managed in this game if turns all go at the same time?
Is it all just probability? How do you decide who goes first or who gets hit and who doesn't?

T-Rok

I'd just like to point out, I already have a partner. Do you know who he is? He's Indiana freaking Jones! Oh wait I didn't pm clocky yet... one second.. xD

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 20, 2010, 08:20:42 PM
Edit:
I'm curious as to how combat is managed in this game if turns all go at the same time?
Is it all just probability? How do you decide who goes first or who gets hit and who doesn't?
I guess it probably depends on what weapon your using
Like if someone with a knife is fighting someone with a great sword
then the person with the knife can obviously attack quicker

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 21, 2010, 02:29:02 AM
Edit:
I'm not really sure if I like that sort of system. It doesn't seem very logical.

But anyway, whatever, I can't wait for the next turn.  ;D

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 21, 2010, 06:06:09 AM
Edit:
I'm not really sure if I like that sort of system. It doesn't seem very logical.

But anyway, whatever, I can't wait for the next turn.  ;D
Its pretty logical think about
Do you reckon youd be able to attack faster with a knife or a sword?

Jackabomb

I suppose a 'realist' system such as you have described would also take into account speed, agility, and strength. For instance: muscular, quick, light guy can hit the fat 2k pound guy with a hammer faster than the 2k guy could hit him with a knife.

T-Rok

Using that system here would involve Ntertain always hitting first then.. I would consider him the fastest, being raised a ninja and all that. Haha :P

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 21, 2010, 07:40:40 AM
Quote from: HamsterPants on October 21, 2010, 06:06:09 AM
Edit:

But anyway, whatever, I can't wait for the next turn.  ;D
Its pretty logical think about
Do you reckon youd be able to attack faster with a knife or a sword?
Refer to Jackabomb's post,
Quote from: Jackabomb on October 21, 2010, 08:47:22 AM
I suppose a 'realist' system such as you have described would also take into account speed, agility, and strength. For instance: muscular, quick, light guy can hit the fat 2k pound guy with a hammer faster than the 2k guy could hit him with a knife.

Also,
Quote from: T-Rok on October 21, 2010, 11:20:22 AM
Using that system here would involve Ntertain always hitting first then.. I would consider him the fastest, being raised a ninja and all that. Haha :P
That doesn't mean crap. Technically speaking, nobody knows how fast ninja were, because there's not even historical evidence to support their existence.
However, if you are refering to Ninpo, the martial art, then I'm sure it would provide a speed bonus in some ways...
But still it seems just way too impossible to calculate, which is why I wonder how solid the system is.

In the end, I think it may be better for all of us if Clocky doesn't reveal his calculation methods during the game. That way none of us know what we're doing, so then we can all be on equal terms.

T-Rok

What are you talking about? This world has magical crystals. Thus I'm a freaking ninja with magical powers. Haha :P In case you didn't read my strong/weak parts, here.

Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Weaknesses: Physical Strength, Magical Intuition, Vitality (Weak attacks, Weak magic attack/resistance, Low health)

HamsterPants

Quote from: T-Rok on October 21, 2010, 02:15:55 PM
What are you talking about? This world has magical crystals. Thus I'm a freaking ninja with magical powers. Haha :P In case you didn't read my strong/weak parts, here.

Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Weaknesses: Physical Strength, Magical Intuition, Vitality (Weak attacks, Weak magic attack/resistance, Low health)
What I was saying was that calling your character a "ninja" isn't specific enough. The term can ultimately mean just about anything.
However, given the list of strengths and weaknesses, this is easier to manage...

RayRay

Yall post when I'm asleep. :/
Edit:
That seems to make a lot of sense, but I don't know. It's all 11clocky here.

11clock

I have the whole combat system planned out. It's up to you guys to figure out how the system works, though. ;)