News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Behold, the ultimate ending! This ending also links FGRPG and FA together in the same timeline, FGRPG taking place before FA!

Quote from: EndingMasson restores the power of the Dark Crystal with the 4 Elemental Crystals, then he links the power of all the crystals together. He combines the 4 crystals into the Master Crystal. He searches for and finds o' Dim, acknowledging his many crimes.

He asks o' Dim to serve as a cover for him and wreak havoc on the world using the Master Crystal, carrying out Masson's demands without putting him in the spotlight. o' Dim accepts. If o' Dim had planned on betraying him, Masson could control the Master Crystal with the Dark Crystal from any distance.

Masson plans to change the world order, simultaneously weeding out the weak and cruel while promoting progress and advancing humanity's knowledge. He is somewhat hypocritical and bloodthirsty, but not completely, or even partially really evil.

Masson reports back to the Queen saying that he was forced to destroy the 4 crystals to prevent them from destroying everything, as they 'turned out to be too unstable'. He did, however, bring back the Dark Crystal without being possessed by it, and it 'somehow' has a fraction of the powers of the 4 crystals, as well as a dark, powerful alchemically-created, spiritual and magical sword that has a slot for the Dark Crystal to fit in.

He is hailed as a hero when the news comes out, and becomes the Field Marshal of the British Army.

o' Dim has a new outfit and is shown to be an even more fearsome force to be reckoned with, as he causes chaos for his and Masson's agenda/gain. He is never caught.

...this continues for about 2 years, and it WOULD have continued, too. But..

..a dark figure zooms past Masson's bed when he's sleeping and somehow teleports the Dark Crystal and powerful, 'shadow' Diamond Blade(which Masson dubbed the Darkdread Blade)out from its hiding spot. The exact same thing happens to o' Dim, with the Master Crystal being stolen. They do manage to get over the calamity and get on with their lives in due time, even though they are mortified.

"...I need these much more than you two.." says Mystery in another point in time, not fully powered, as he throws the Darkdread Blade, Dark Crystal, and Master Crystal through an interdimensional Shadow Portal.

...they land..on E4, (0,0), C2 bottom Temple, B4F. Wherever that is.

RayRay

That's amazing! He's linking the Forum Game that contains my first post with the Forum Game that I made. That is grand. One of the best text endings I've ever seen so far. Now I'm really glad I lost. Thanks so much, Mystery! ;D

tehrozzy

Glad my guy got a job to my liking :) Love it mystery!