News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

Dum...de...dum...de...dum. Well, that was without doubt one of the fastest turns ever. Probably because we skipped someone. What are you guys' active times in GMT?

I'm usually on at about 2300-0200GMT. It's saturday, so I've been on earlier.

T-Rok

I usually check back every 10-20 minutes unless i'm with my gf. xD

But I'm awake from around 8:00AM-12:00AM  -8GMT

tehrozzy

I check whenever, im GMT+10(+1 for Daylight savings atm)
But im normally up from 8am to midnight/1am and my Phone gets free internet so i just check whenver i feel like it.

11clock

Turn #8

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You descend into the canyon.
1/2
You immediately fell to the bottom! You lost all but 1 health due to your ability to survive what can normally kill you. There is a cave nearby that looks like it's glowing. Shall you head in, or climb back up?
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Health: 1/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Rocks
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You start making a rope out of the leaves of the branch.
3/3
You have made a Palm Rope! You have used up all of your rocks and they have become Dull Rocks. It's impossible to resharpen them. Your rope looks very nice and feels strong.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 100/100
Items: Leafless Palm Branch, Dull Rocks, Palm Rope

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You keep working on the blade.
5/5
You have finished your Shiny Blade! The Sharp Rock became a Dull Rock.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Dull Rock, Shiny Blade

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You start building your base.
4/5
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You ask what they need, but they must have a common need or else you won't help them. The whole crowd says they want food. You say you can go hunt for monsters in the forest. An old man says to hurry, then he fell over dead. You say you must get to the forest quick! The beggars leave and 2 strangers walk up to you. "I must apologize for not showing ourselves earlier, but its hard not to be too careful. We were afraid you were looking for trouble. We now see you are just looking for help, which is a nice coincidence, as we are also looking for help. Perhaps we can help you?" They also introduce themselves and ask for your name.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, lake, Forest

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

You tell bob that the stranger just needs help. You and Bob walk up to Kualsky Hanther and greet him. "I must apologize for not showing ourselves earlier, but its hard not to be too careful. We were afraid you were looking for trouble. We now see you are just looking for help, which is a nice coincidence, as we are also looking for help. Perhaps we can help you?" You also introduce yourselves and ask for his name.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Buddy: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Jackabomb

HooAH! It's time for some hardheaded, foolish decisions!

RayRay

Jackabomb

The starving people? That sounds terrible. The inter-person actions of the game!

As for myself, I refuse to relent! I will climb down this canyon and I'll do it under my own power! Not falling through the bloody air! Here me, and let me be absolutely clear on this: I will not rest until I reach the bottom under my own strength.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 23, 2010, 09:48:11 PM
The starving people? That sounds terrible. The inter-person actions of the game!

As for myself, I refuse to relent! I will climb down this canyon and I'll do it under my own power! Not falling through the bloody air! Here me, and let me be absolutely clear on this: I will not rest until I reach the bottom under my own strength.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Jackabomb

By the way, there's whiskey in The Jar, if anyone wants it. Or at least as soon as I invent whiskey and invent jars there will be, anyway.

11clock

We're still playing the game guys. TRok and RayRay are not quite done with their conversation.

On a side note, whenever something bad happens to you in the game please don't blame me. Blame the random number generator I use!

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on October 24, 2010, 01:48:05 PM
We're still playing the game guys. TRok and RayRay are not quite done with their conversation.

On a side note, whenever something bad happens to you in the game please don't blame me. Blame the random number generator I use!
...I'm still not exactly clear on how conversations work. So if 2 people are in the same area, you can provide an introductory sentence, then each of you can talk a maximum of 3 times to each other?

Also, 11, I'm staying 4 steps ahead of everyone, and as such, will send you multiple PMs for 4 more of my future turns. I already have my M.O. planned out entirely.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on October 24, 2010, 03:23:24 PM
Quote from: 11clock on October 24, 2010, 01:48:05 PM

...I'm still not exactly clear on how conversations work. So if 2 people are in the same area, you can provide an introductory sentence, then each of you can talk a maximum of 3 times to each other?

Also, 11, I'm staying 4 steps ahead of everyone, and as such, will send you multiple PMs for 4 more of my future turns. I already have my M.O. planned out entirely.

If someone wants to talk to someone else, a message is supposed to be sent to me on what you want to say. I'll then pass the message to the one you're talking to. He then sends me a message on what he wants to say back, and I send it. Each player can send a maximum of 3 messages per turn.

11clock

Even if you're allies, the game is still every man for himself. Eventually the alliance must be broken.

Turn #9

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start to climb back up. Keep in mind that if you fail this, you'll die.
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Health: 1/100
Items: Rocks

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You gather more rocks.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Items: Leafless Palm Branch, Rocks, Dull Rocks, Palm Rope

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

"I rack my brain, and using my photographic memory, remember the incantation to imbue an items with magic, in the spell book Magic Spells for Beginners. I recite that spell, and cast it on my blade, giving it the ability to be powered magically by an Elemental Crystal if I find one. I use up 50 Magic in this process."
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Magic: 50/100
Items: Dull Rock, Shiny Blade

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You start building your base.
5/5
You have finished your base!
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You have allied with Ntertain! You tell Ntertain that you are looking for your father's murderer. Ntertain says that he is looking for the Elemental Crystals so that he can restore balance to the world. He says that if they find any Elemental Crystals first, they might help with your own battle. You both discuss where to meet and decide to meet at the Plains. You both head to the Plains.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

Your conversation is explained in RayRay's turn. You head over to the Plains.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddy: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Jackabomb

Couldn't you have said something dramatic like, "Literally hanging on the edge of death, our hero pulls himself out of the canyon, hand over hand, with sheer determination."? That would have been much cooler,  but hey. Who am I to argue? I need to leave soon, so I'm sending you a turn list to execute while I'm gone.

11clock

Decided that talking can not waste a whole turn unless that is the only action you plan on doing. Moved RayRay and TRok to the Plains.