News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

You mean that I was gone for hours, wrote up an entire turn order complex, and nothing happened?

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 24, 2010, 08:53:05 PM
You mean that I was gone for hours, wrote up an entire turn order complex, and nothing happened?

I have all the players' actions, but I'm too tired right now to post the results. Will have to wait till tomorrow,=.

The weekend is now over, so the game will slow down to 1 turn a day until next weekend. Stupid school, wasting half my day! >:(

HamsterPants

Quote from: Mystery on October 24, 2010, 03:23:24 PM
Also, 11, I'm staying 4 steps ahead of everyone, and as such, will send you multiple PMs for 4 more of my future turns. I already have my M.O. planned out entirely.
It seems that we have a tactician among us.
I trust that you are prepared to adapt to any rapid changes in your plans?

Jackabomb

Aye, right?
High school sophomore here and I don't learn a darn thing except in JROTC and my two AP classes. Even my pre-AP classes are lucky if they teach me one new concept every quarter. Seriously, chemistry teacher, I know that a proton has a positive charge by now! I learned that prior to 6th grade!!! Honestly, I see little point in elementry school if they're only going to re-teach it in high school. Why waste a valuable childhood? And I'm taking all pre-AP classes! God only knows how stupid the regular classes(pardon the bluntness, but I don't side-step things when I'm being my alter-ego Jackabomb) are! Perhaps it's just my school. But if it's not, I see now why America is one of the stupidest countries around. Instead of teaching our children useful stuff, we teach them to go and have sex as soon as their voice cracks for the first time. Then we wonder why they appear to be so disinterested and idiotic in their classes!

Tactician??? Pftt! I have a black hole in my sig, therefore, I am entitled to an auto-win whenever I wish.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 24, 2010, 10:44:05 PM
Tactician??? Pftt! I have a black hole in my sig, therefore, I am entitled to an auto-win whenever I wish.[/color]
I couldn't understand you more perfectly. It's a good point.

RayRay

Jackabomb

[accent=Internet British]Arright, I've go- a couple o' things Ah need ta git dun so, do ya moind 'urryin' it uup a bi'?[/accent]
[accent=Internet British/Internet Scottish]Let's ge- goin', boys! I've go- a canyin ta climb and all tha- besides, ya nu?[/accent]
[accent=native]Come on, guys, I'm getting bored.[/accent]

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 25, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
[accent=Internet British]Arright, I've go- a couple o' things Ah need ta git dun so, do ya moind 'urryin' it uup a bi'?[/accent]
[accent=Internet British/Internet Scottish]Let's ge- goin', boys! I've go- a canyin ta climb and all tha- besides, ya nu?[/accent]
[accent=native]Come on, guys, I'm getting bored.[/accent]

I get it, you want the game to continue. I will have the next turn up within the next hour.

Mystery

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 24, 2010, 10:42:44 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 24, 2010, 03:23:24 PM
Also, 11, I'm staying 4 steps ahead of everyone, and as such, will send you multiple PMs for 4 more of my future turns. I already have my M.O. planned out entirely.
It seems that we have a tactician among us.
I trust that you are prepared to adapt to any rapid changes in your plans?
Quite easily. I shan't need to though, as one of you made a very fundamental error, and will pay the price within the next 5 turns.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

tehrozzy

Couldnt have been me, im stuck on an island :P

Jackabomb

Clocky's stupid number generator is about to kill me so it's probably not me either. I don't like mystery's whole, "I'm gonna win this game before you even know what hit you. I've got everything planned out in advance. I'm way above your puny mortal minds" vibe. It reeks of overconfidence, pride, and superiority. All of which=scum.
Therefore,
vote: Mystery.

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 25, 2010, 09:58:22 PM
Clocky's stupid number generator is about to kill me so it's probably not me either. I don't like mystery's whole, "I'm gonna win this game before you even know what hit you. I've got everything planned out in advance. I'm way above your puny mortal minds" vibe. It reeks of overconfidence, pride, and superiority. All of which=scum.
Therefore,

Wrong game! :P

Guys, I've noticed I have not gotten everyone's PMs. HamsterPants has not PMed me, so boo him for the 2 day delay. Boo...

HamsterPants

Quote from: 11clock on October 25, 2010, 11:03:03 PM
Quote from: Jackabomb on October 25, 2010, 09:58:22 PM
Therefore,

Wrong game! :P

Guys, I've noticed I have not gotten everyone's PMs. HamsterPants has not PMed me, so boo him for the 2 day delay. Boo...
Oh.... Woops. I was on craigslist for the past 48 hours! lol

RayRay

Then post it already! Let HamsterPants's part be a "To be announced" or something. He could catch up later, and if it comes to where he can't catch up then, then turn it into a "AFK" or something.

HamsterPants

Quote from: RayRay on October 26, 2010, 04:55:56 PM
Then post it already! Let HamsterPants's part be a "To be announced" or something. He could catch up later, and if it comes to where he can't catch up then, then turn it into a "AFK" or something.
I already sent in my turn immediately after I saw this.
I'm sorry you guys.  :(