News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Since rocks are pretty much in every area in the game, I won't be revealing them in search results.
I wonder if anyone is drawing out the map as we go along. Don't reveal it if you are!

Turn #10

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start to climb back up. Keep in mind that if you fail this, you'll die.
2/2
You made it to the top! :D
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Health: 1/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Rocks
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You sharpen the rocks.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 100/100
Items: Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rocks, Dull Rocks, Palm Rope

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You head to the Forest.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Town, Lake

Magic: 50/100
Items: Dull Rock, Shiny Blade

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You mine for ores.
1/3
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You inform TRok that you're going to the cave. (You didn't send a message to him, but this is better than saying you ditch your ally or something.)
Adjacent Locations: Snow, Plains, Mountains

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

You search the Plains. You find an apple tree and a pig.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddy: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

Jackabomb

Listening to Irish drinking songs is scientifically proven to produce symptoms very much like inebriation(in me anyway), with or without alcohol consumption(I've never touched it, 15yrs old).

Symptoms Including:
Reduced vision
Sense of well-being or accomplishment despite having done nothing(literally)*
extreme excitement for no reason*
inability to walk properly(as opposed to a stumbling drunk, half of my steps become dashes or leaps)*
Depression of logic centers
Interference with decision making process
Occasional twitching/uncontrollable movement*
Sense of happiness for no reason(despite the knowledge that if I don't go to sleep soon, I'll be dead tomorrow)*
Periodic behavioral shifts between the marked symptoms above and the ones below
Extreme sense of euphoria(strange, since I've got nothing about which to feel euphoric and I'm not even sure if I'm using the word correctly)
insight into myself and others
philosophicallism(a state of mind which occasionally occurs to me in which I ponder my life and the interactions with those I care about)

I was not drunk when I wrote this. In any sense of the phrase. If any of you who read this care, then I'm stunned. If any of you read this, I'm satisfied. If any of you actually find any use for this, I might not believe you. If any of you dismiss this as random dicking around or idiocy, then I correctly estimated the average response. This is in every conceivable way un-related to this game. Good night.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 27, 2010, 12:08:52 AM
Listening to Irish drinking songs is scientifically proven to produce symptoms very much like inebriation(in me anyway), with or without alcohol consumption(I've never touched it, 15yrs old).

Symptoms Including:
Reduced vision
inability to walk properly(as opposed to a stumbling drunk, half of my steps become dashes or leaps)*
Sense of happiness for no reason(despite the knowledge that if I don't go to sleep soon, I'll be dead tomorrow)*
Extreme sense of euphoria(strange, since I've got nothing about which to feel euphoric and I'm not even sure if I'm using the word correctly)
philosophicallism(a state of mind which occasionally occurs to me in which I ponder my life and the interactions with those I care about)

I was not drunk when I wrote this. In any sense of the phrase. If any of you who read this care, then I'm stunned. If any of you read this, I'm satisfied. If any of you actually find any use for this, I might not believe you. If any of you dismiss this as random dicking around or idiocy, then I correctly estimated the average response. This is in every conceivable way un-related to this game. Good night.

tl;dr

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 27, 2010, 07:19:11 AM

Symptoms Including:
Reduced vision

tl;dr
N00B question: tl;dr?

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 27, 2010, 07:20:33 AM

Symptoms Including:
Reduced vision

tl;dr
too long didn't read*

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 27, 2010, 07:23:47 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on October 27, 2010, 07:20:33 AM

Symptoms Including:
Reduced vision

tl;dr
too long didn't read*
oh haha

HamsterPants

Mystery

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 28, 2010, 04:08:39 PM
Nothing is happening.  ???
11's just being lazy, I saw him on at least twice yesterday.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on October 28, 2010, 04:23:38 PM
Quote from: HamsterPants on October 28, 2010, 04:08:39 PM
Nothing is happening.  ???
11's just being lazy, I saw him on at least twice yesterday.

Actually I have not gotten all results yet. YayForLife is asking questions before submitting his turn.

tehrozzy

Sorry bout that guys, i needed to know the state of items in my inventory, turn is sumbmitted now.

11clock

The Weekend has started, so the game should be back in full swing! I'm not feeling so well right now, so I'll just post the turn results.

Turn #11

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start descending the canyon again. Perhaps you won't fall this time? Let's find out.
1/2
So far, so good.

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

Using the Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, and Sharp Rocks you start making a Palm Axe.
1/5
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Items: Dull Rocks
Equips: Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rocks, Palm Rope, Shirt, Shorts

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You find a long, dislodged tree root and pick it up.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Town, Lake

Magic: 50/100
Items: Tree Root, Dull Rock, Shiny Blade

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You mine for ores.
2/3
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You search the cave. You find corpses and footprints that lead into a tunnel. The path looks like it has been recently reconstructed and the corpses have been tampered with.
Adjacent Locations: Snow, Plains, Mountains

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

You start taming the pig.
1/3
The pig was startled by the sudden presence, but noticed you mean no harm.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddy: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

T-Rok

Hahaha, I didn't think you would actually let me attempt to tame the pig. I can't believe that worked. xD

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on October 29, 2010, 05:04:11 PM
Hahaha, I didn't think you would actually let me attempt to tame the pig. I can't believe that worked. xD

I expected you to kill the pig, but taming it works. :P

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 05:07:01 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on October 29, 2010, 05:04:11 PM

I expected you to kill the pig, but taming it works. :P
As long as its not a zombie pigman. /minecraftreference

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 05:00:50 PM
Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start descending the canyon again. Perhaps you won't fall this time? Let's find out.
1/2
So far, so good.

OBJECTION!

Evidence-

Quote from: 11clockYou're lost and don't know how you got here. You are at the edge of one of the largest canyons known to man. Getting down to the canyon will be difficult, so you need something that will help you with the descent. What shall you do?
Quote from: Jackabomb
Weaknesses: Relatively low physical strength, low health, Limited magic, refuses to use items, support causes, etc which he deems evil.

Takes a bit of time to read the objection, but you hear the full version of "Guilty Love" during that time, so it balances out.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.