News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Well my first thought was to kill it and make bacon. But then I was like "NO WAY! I COULD TOTALLY TAME IT!"

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on October 29, 2010, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 05:00:50 PM
Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start descending the canyon again. Perhaps you won't fall this time? Let's find out.
1/2
So far, so good.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Health: 1/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Rocks
Equips: Shirt, Shorts
OBJECTION!

Evidence-

Quote from: 11clockYou're lost and don't know how you got here. You are at the edge of one of the largest canyons known to man. Getting down to the canyon will be difficult, so you need something that will help you with the descent. What shall you do?
Quote from: Jackabomb
Weaknesses: Relatively low physical strength, low health, Limited magic, refuses to use items, support causes, etc which he deems evil.

Takes a bit of time to read the objection, but you hear the full version of "Guilty Love" during that time, so it balances out.

Yes, I did recommend an item, but I didn't say it was impossible to climb down there without something for assistance. If you havent read the previous turns, Jackabomb has already failed an attempt at the descent. Then he climbed back up. Now he's descending again. There is a 1/4 chance of succeeding without an item. On the first step if you fail, you die unless you have an ability like Jackabomb's ability to survive what can normally kill him. If on the second step you fail, you just take a lot of damage.

Also if you notice, I edited your turn immediately after posting the result after realizing the root was already dislodged.

It's about time I to reveal how long it takes to do certain actions. I will reveal next post.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 29, 2010, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 05:00:50 PM
Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You start descending the canyon again. Perhaps you won't fall this time? Let's find out.
1/2
So far, so good.

OBJECTION!

Evidence-

Quote from: 11clockYou're lost and don't know how you got here. You are at the edge of one of the largest canyons known to man. Getting down to the canyon will be difficult, so you need something that will help you with the descent. What shall you do?
Quote from: Jackabomb
Weaknesses: Relatively low physical strength, low health, Limited magic, refuses to use items, support causes, etc which he deems evil.

Takes a bit of time to read the objection, but you hear the full version of "Guilty Love" during that time, so it balances out.

Yes, I did recommend an item, but I didn't say it was impossible to climb down there without something for assistance. If you havent read the previous turns, Jackabomb has already failed an attempt at the descent. Then he climbed back up. Now he's descending again. There is a 1/4 chance of succeeding without an item. On the first step if you fail, you die unless you have an ability like Jackabomb's ability to survive what can normally kill him. If on the second step you fail, you just take a lot of damage.
Oh, never mind then.

EDIT: Good idea T-Rok, I'll be sure to consider that when I kill your pig and take its carcass.  :)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

1 turn for a simple action. 2 turns for going to a certain place or doing an action that requires some effort. 3 turns for doing certain activities like swimming laps and taming an animal. 4 turns for summoning. 5 turns for building items and bases.

11clock

Turn #12

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

2/2
You made it to the bottom, you lucky son of a *****! There is that glowing cave. Shall you head in?

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

Using the Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, and Sharp Rocks you start making a Palm Axe.
2/5
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 100/100
Items: Dull Rocks
Equips: Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rocks, Palm Rope, Shirt, Shorts

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You head to the Lake.
Adjacent Locations: Canyon, Plains, Town, Forest

Magic: 50/100
Items: Tree Root, Dull Rock, Shiny Blade

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You mine for ores.
3/3
You have finished mining. For 3 turns of mining you obtain Cobalt, Clay, and Silver. There seems to be nice variety of minerals in this cave.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Cobalt, Clay, Silver, Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You head into the tunnel, hoping to find one of the crystals Ntertain mentioned. You arrive at a secure door.
Adjacent Locations: Snow, Plains, Mountains

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

You start taming the pig.
2/3
You teach the pig some tricks.
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddy: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)

RayRay

wtf Me and HamsterPants are in the same cave! Can't believe I finally found out. lol

Jackabomb

By the way, mystery, it's Jackabomb IX as in "Jackabomb the ninth", not Jackabomb IV as in, "Jackabomb the fourth". I therefore object to your objection.

Mystery

Quote from: Jackabomb on October 29, 2010, 08:31:49 PM
By the way, mystery, it's Jackabomb IX as in "Jackabomb the ninth", not Jackabomb IV as in, "Jackabomb the fourth". I therefore object to your objection.
TAKE THAT!

EDIT: Question. What happens when someone dies?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on October 29, 2010, 08:45:04 PM
Quote from: Jackabomb on October 29, 2010, 08:31:49 PM
TAKE THAT!

EDIT: Question. What happens when someone dies?

You have to wait 6 turns, then you respawn in a random location with no players. While dead you are vulnerable to getting your items stolen. Once revived you will regain your items that were not stolen.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on October 29, 2010, 09:03:33 PM
You have to wait 6 turns, then you respawn in a random location with no players. While dead you are vulnerable to getting your items stolen. Once revived you will regain your items that were not stolen.
Decided by me. Thought 6 turns was good enough. I was thinking 10, but that's just too much to handle.
Quote from: Mystery on October 29, 2010, 08:45:04 PM
TAKE THAT!
lol I think I'm gonna favorite that page. :d

Jackabomb

I remember, back on the hangout, someone would make the mistake of posting even one of those in a thread and it instantly derailed with a 68% chance of staying that way, as people objected and counter-objected and anti-counter-objected and reverse-anti-counter-objected each other over and over again.

RayRay

They really have 4,454,714 Objection!s? Wow...
But yeah. I'm not doing one because it might get off-topic.

T-Rok

Quote from: Mystery on October 29, 2010, 05:22:10 PM
Good idea T-Rok, I'll be sure to consider that when I kill your pig and take its carcass.  :)

What makes you think you'll be able to just kill it like that? You think much too highly of yourself.

HamsterPants

Hay guize this game shud totally have cliff racers.

I hate those things so much...

Jackabomb