News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

T-Rok

Ye haw, I tamed myself a pig. Now if only I could find a saddle to mount it with.. xD

11clock

Turn #14

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You see a blurry blob at the bottom of the canyon. You throw your Dull Rock at it.
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Desert

Health: 100/100
Magic: 50/100
Items: Tree Root, Shiny Blade
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You have gained 5 more health. Suddenly a rock hits you on the head, taking 7x1.2 damage (extra damage due to low health), equaling 8 damage! You are being attacked by someone at the top of the canyon! What shall you do?
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Health: 3/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Rocks

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

Using the Leafless Palm Branch, Palm Rope, and Sharp Rocks you start making a Palm Axe.
4/5
Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Items: Dull Rocks
Equips: Leafless Palm Branch, Sharp Rocks, Palm Rope, Shirt, Shorts

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

Kualsky Hanther asks you about any crystals his friend is looking for. You tell him you think you may know something about the crystals. Hanther says he thought there would be crystals here, but instead he came across your base. Hanther leaves.

You start mining for 2 more turns.
2/2
You have obtained a Pyrite and a Dimension Stone!

Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Cobalt, Clay, Silver, Pyrite, Dimension Stone, Shirt, Shorts
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You leave Angland Base. The conversation is posted above. You are in the path again.
Adjacent Locations: Snow, Plains, Mountains

Items: Torn Rope
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Ntertain-TRok

You look for your ally, going to the Cave where he last ran off.
Adjacent Locations: Snow, Plains, Mountains

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)

Jackabomb

If I have a broken leg, and I smash it with a hammer, it doesn't break 7 different bones, man. Simply because you're near death, doesn't mean that things that normally deal minimal damage deal more damage, it just means that the effects are more noticable. Besides, a 7x multiplier??? He was at the top of the highest canyon known to man. I was just a "blurry blob at the bottom...". How did he even hit me? I protest the damage multiplier.

T-Rok

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 01, 2010, 07:51:42 PM
If I have a broken leg, and I smash it with a hammer, it doesn't break 7 different bones, man. Simply because you're near death, doesn't mean that things that normally deal minimal damage deal more damage, it just means that the effects are more noticable. Besides, a 7x multiplier??? He was at the top of the highest canyon known to man. I was just a "blurry blob at the bottom...". How did he even hit me? I protest the damage multiplier.

Well, he didn't even factor in the fact that the stone would have hit terminal velocity. I protest the 7x damage aswell! It should be 10x! Haha :P

<- is not being serious

Jackabomb

If he wants to take off 8.4 health for me getting beaned by a rock from the top of the largest cliff known to man by a guy who sees me as a "blurry blob"...actually, about that, I shouldn't even be a blob. I shouldn't be visible at all. Unless this is a really shallow canyon....anyway, then that's fine, he's the mod, he can do that. But don't stick some idiotic "damage multiplier for having low health" in.
QuoteIf I rob a man with 1000 dollars of one dollar, leaving him with 999 left, it really isn't that big of a deal in this society. But if I rob 1 dollar off of a man who only has 1 dollar, I leave him with nothing, and I'm a horrible person. It's not like I stole more money from the poor guy than the rich(er) one. I stole the same amount from both of them. The only difference is that the effects are more noticeable for the poor man than the rich one. The fact that the dollar I stole happened to be his last doesn't mean that I stole more.
Similarly, let's say I can withstand a certain number of rock-beanings, say 100. The first rock-bean doesn't matter too much and I barely notice. After all, I've got 99 left. But 96 rock-beans later, I've got 3 left. Another rock-bean and I've only got two more. Did that one deal any more or less damage than the first? No.

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 01, 2010, 07:51:42 PM

One of your weaknesses is vitality, so that's why it did more damage. Even though Mystery has terrible eyesight, he has weapon experience as one of his advantages. Keep in mind about the advantages and disadvantages! If it wasn't for your advantage to survive what can normally kill you you'd be dead! BTW, the multiplier is 1.2, not 7. It would of taken 7 damage to an average player.

Also, I exaggerated when I said it's the largest cliff known to man. If I was being serious, it'd take 1000 turns to get to the bottom! It's still large enough to kill you if you just jump down, however.

Jackabomb

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on November 01, 2010, 07:22:34 PM
Kualsky Hanther asks you about any crystals his friend is looking for. You tell him you think you may know something about the crystals.
............. oops... Crap, I need to pay attention...

11clock

Once TRok and RayRay are done talking the game will continue.

Jackabomb

I thought we agreed that talking was done in thread. Like how I did to mystery.

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 02, 2010, 07:38:36 PM
I thought we agreed that talking was done in thread. Like how I did to mystery.

That's for commenting about current events. Conversations between players are through PM. The players send me messages on what they want to say and I send the messages to the one(s) you want to talk to. You can only talk to players in the same area you are in. Maximum of 3 messages per turn. Note: The conversation will be revealed in the turns.

Jackabomb

If the conversation is going to be revealed in the turns, I think mystery's idea is best: Just say what you want to say in the thread.

For instance, I'd snap at mystery by posting:
[say=mystery]Stop throwing rocks at me![/say]

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 02, 2010, 08:01:58 PM
If the conversation is going to be revealed in the turns, I think mystery's idea is best: Just say what you want to say in the thread.

For instance, I'd snap at mystery by posting:
[say=mystery]Stop throwing rocks at me![/say]

I guess that will work. We'll start doing that next turn.

Jackabomb

Are we still waiting for a conversation to end?