News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Jackabomb

First and foremost: I never said I caught the apple. I would have no way of knowing the apple had been thrown. I should still be in hiding, even if rayray's in-post apple-throwing is legal. Also, how did he know it was me? I was just a person hiding in the rocks.

Quote from: 11clock on November 15, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
Enough, please! Think about how The Fight Game 3 ended. We don't want to make the same mistake! >:(
As I recall, Fight Game 3 ended because you, Mystery, and I started ganging up on one person and bickering over player-enforced rules. (ie: magical portal that no one can alter)(Unfair!). And so forth.

This is how it should be: in order to preserve maximum law and order all actions, however trivial, must be submitted to 11clock by PM, even if you say them in thread. 11clock should post all turn happenings except conversations.

11clock

Quote from: Jackabomb on November 15, 2010, 07:12:56 PM
First and foremost: I never said I caught the apple. I would have no way of knowing the apple had been thrown. I should still be in hiding, even if rayray's in-post apple-throwing is legal. Also, how did he know it was me? I was just a person hiding in the rocks.

Quote from: 11clock on November 15, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
Enough, please! Think about how The Fight Game 3 ended. We don't want to make the same mistake! >:(
As I recall, Fight Game 3 ended because you, Mystery, and I started ganging up on one person and bickering over player-enforced rules. (ie: magical portal that no one can alter)(Unfair!). And so forth.

This is how it should be: in order to preserve maximum law and order all actions, however trivial, must be submitted to 11clock by PM, even if you say them in thread. 11clock should post all turn happenings except conversations.

Fight game 3 was on the Hangout. You never took part in it. It ended because of a fire, all I need to say.

And RayRay never threw the apple. If I read my PM correctly he just wants to give it to you. Read his turn result. If you want I can change your turn. Just state here what you want to really do. You made it clear you wanted an apple, so I assumed you wanted to take the apple.

RayRay

@Person in cave - Now two people say there is 4 crystals. Now I know that I shall go find another then, and in that case, I'm leaving. Bye-bye!

Oh, plus I never threw anything. PLUS I am following the rules tyvm.

Jackabomb

Take/catch, no matter. This turn is fine...this time. I will PM 11clock with my next turn action now just like everyone else.

RayRay

GRR at YFL.

EDIT: I JUZ REALIZ THIZ TOPIC STILL HAZ "(GAME HAS STARTED!)" ON HERE

Mystery

I suggest a skip turn for now, if it's that big a deal.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

Jonathan stopped swimming with his Palm Raft because he is away from the game. Then he sunk and died.
1/6 till revival.
Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Plains, Snow

Health: 0/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Dull Rocks, Palm Axe
Equips: Palm Raft, Shirt, Shorts

Sorry, just bored.

11clock

Sorry guys. One of the players didn't realize the game was still going on.

Turn #27
Night

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You keep mining for minerals. Wow, you just hit the Jackpot! 3 rare earth elements have been added into your inventory! All 3 rare elements you've obtained from the jackpot can not be mined for the rest of the game.
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Desert

Health: 100/100
Magic: 50/100
Items: Tree Root, Diatomite, Rutile, Nitrogen, Terbium, Europium, Thulium
Equips: Earth Blade, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You use the Leaf Rope to climb back up.
1/2
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Torn Rope, Apples
Equips: Leaf Rope, Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You hide and rest, gaining 5 health.

Health: 58/100
Items: Rocks, Apple
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

You get off the raft and proceed to the brightest part of the glowing river on foot.

Items: Dull Rocks, Palm Axe, Palm Raft

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You start making a Sling.
4/5
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Cobalt(2), Silver, Pyrite, Dimension Stone, Helium, Strontium, Separated Super Clay, Shirt
Equips: Torn Shorts, Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

You search and find nothing.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)

T-Rok

...Excuse me why am I heading to the forest.. I was currently at the top of the Canyon and I said to search.

tehrozzy

WELL, in actuality, i didnt see the turn before last, and in such didnt know.

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on November 18, 2010, 09:04:02 PM
...Excuse me why am I heading to the forest.. I was currently at the top of the Canyon and I said to search.

The Canyon? Your base is in the Mountains, and the Canyon is not adjacent to it. The quickest way to get to the Canyon where you're standing is Forest>Lake>Canyon. After building your base all you have done so far was just leaving the base and heading back to the main mountain area where the other 2 cave entrances are located.

EDIT: Sorry, missed your PM. Going to correct your turn. You are not at the Canyon, though.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on November 18, 2010, 09:34:50 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on November 18, 2010, 09:04:02 PM

The Canyon? Your base is in the Mountains, and the Canyon is not adjacent to it. The quickest way to get to the Canyon where you're standing is Forest>Lake>Canyon. After building your base all you have done so far was just leaving the base and heading back to the main mountain area where the other 2 cave entrances are located.

EDIT: Sorry, missed your PM. Going to correct your turn. You are not at the Canyon, though.

Oh, no you are correct sir. I apologize. I thought the Canyon was only 2 turns away.. I didn't realize going from base -> mountain was a turn. But I'll just leave it as is so as to not complicate you any further. But continue on with going to the canyon after this. xD

RayRay

Hah? I almost fell out the window when I didn't see my part, but then I found minecrafted under Mystery's.

11clock

Turn #28
Night

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You mine Coal.
Adjacent Locations: Lake, Desert

Magic: 50/100
Items: Tree Root, Diatomite, Rutile, Nitrogen, Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal
Equips: Earth Blade, Shirt, Shorts

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You use the Leaf Rope to climb back up.
2/2
You have successfully made it to the top!

Items: Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apples
Equips: Cowboy Hat, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb

You gain 5 health.

Health: 63/100
Items: Rocks, Apple

You look for the source of the glowing. There appears to be an object at the bottom of the river. The river is shallow enough to get to the bottom without the need of underwater breathing assistance, though you can't be down there very long without running out of air.

Items: Dull Rocks, Palm Axe, Palm Raft

Leandro Angland-HamsterPants

You start making a Sling.
5/5
You have finished making your Sling!
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Snow, Plains

Items: Sling, Cobalt(2), Silver, Pyrite, Dimension Stone, Helium, Strontium, Separated Super Clay, Shirt
Equips: Mining Hat, Pickaxe, Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

You head to the Forest.
Adjacent Locations: Mountains, Town, Lake

Items: Rusty Dagger, Branches
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 100/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)