News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

Now that I found a crystal, I have no idea if Ntertain still doesn't want to betray me still. Now I'm really thinking...

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on February 11, 2011, 05:39:59 PM
Quote from: Mystery on February 11, 2011, 05:37:49 PM
Quote from: 11clock on February 11, 2011, 04:52:59 PM
Super Turn 64
Night

Quote from: Battle Scene: Island
YayForLife rests and gains 5 HP and 5 MP.
Mystery uses Earth Power Smash (double damage, a lot smaller chance of critical strike) on YayForLife using 40 MP! 32 damage!

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

Adjacent Locations: Ocean

Health: 84/100
Magic: 40/100
Items: Earth Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts
[/nitpick]

Also, YFL, I wouldn't have accepted your alliance request anyways, due to both me not wanting to ally with you, and due to my character weaknesses making it impossible for my character to help/be helped by anyone.

@Stranger Holding Crystal(Jonathan Flame- YayForLife)- I'll very graciously give you one last chance to hand over that crystal, and any more crystals you may have with you. Otherwise, I'll take everything you have from your soon-to-be-dead corpse.

Don't say anything. His turn is not official and he may want to run.

Guys, please don't make me guess your turns! TRok posted on the topic without sending me a PM!

EDIT: Didn't notice that YayForLife wanted to chit-chat first. My bad.

EDIT2: PMed YayForLife, promising this won't happen again.
Thank you :D

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on February 11, 2011, 06:36:01 PM
Now that I found a crystal, I have no idea if Ntertain still doesn't want to betray me still. Now I'm really thinking...

Lol, I'm much to passive for that. My traits irl transfer way to much into my games. However the air crystal was the one I've been specifically focusing on because I am a ninja but whatever, you can have it. lol. Also, I don't recall posting what I wanted to do for my last action, but meh. lol

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 12, 2011, 02:16:04 AM

Lol, I'm much to passive for that. My traits irl transfer way to much into my games. However the air crystal was the one I've been specifically focusing on because I am a ninja but whatever, you can have it. lol. Also, I don't recall posting what I wanted to do for my last action, but meh. lol

Cauz you guys don't PM me, yet you post in the topic! :(

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on February 12, 2011, 01:20:06 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on February 12, 2011, 02:16:04 AM

Cauz you guys don't PM me, yet you post in the topic! :(

Haha, its because I forget. Suffer from short term memory loss.

11clock

I'm still working with YayForLife about his turn.

11clock

Super Turn 64 has been edited with a note and YayForLife's changed turn, and extra comments on TRok and RayRay's turns. It is advised that you reread the edited turn.

@TRok and RayRay: You decided on who gets to keep the crystal, but have not decided on what you want to do for Turn #65!

RayRay

lol I think I see the reference. Super Turn 64.

Mystery

In lieu of the edited turn, I'd like to revise my action for Turn #66. I will PM you accordingly, Clocky.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

@Kualsky Hanther: I say we pay a visit to that tree again.

RayRay

@Ntertain: I haven't even mastered the freaking crystal yet!

Umm, why did YFL get hit by his own attack?

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on February 13, 2011, 06:15:35 PM

Cause he wanted to.

T-Rok

Lol, now I know what the decision was. I didn't until this post cause I just said do whatever you wanted. xD

@Kualsky Hanther: Good point. xD

11clock

Extra Note: Mastering a weapon allows you to attack with that weapon without ever scoring a bad hit (unless under certain circumstances).

Mystery

It's funny because I haven't bothered to 'master' using the Earth Crystal yet, but I'm currently triumphing in the fight against YayForLife, and he's 'mastered' using 2 Crystals.

EDIT: Never mind, my Weapons Experience advantage acts as mastery of all weapons, which is countered by my bad eyesight at night.

Quote from: 11clock on February 13, 2011, 06:38:47 PM

Cause he wanted to.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing YayForLife wanted to move the fight to the Ocean, rendering my Earth Blade useless.

...At least, it WOULD render it useless, if my final magic move out of the (currently, I'll gain more as I take time to 'think' in-game and create more) 3 utilizing the Earth Blade wasn't Earth Power Drill, using 20 MP, allowing me to strategically drill through the ground, weak obstacles, and easy movement through water, whilst (optionally) delivering a basic blow to the desired target which has a reduced chance of hitting a critical.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.