News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Every time I happen upon this topic to remove that annoying new post color, I get a strong impression of that argument kids have. You know the one, "I have a pistol, well I have a lazer pistol, well I have anti-lazer armor, well I have-"...

11clock

Well what do you know, we DID make it to 30 pages! And I am still not tired of posting the turn results! :D

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on February 13, 2011, 07:09:42 PM
Every time I happen upon this topic to remove that annoying new post color, I get a strong impression of that argument kids have. You know the one, "I have a pistol, well I have a lazer pistol, well I have anti-lazer armor, well I have-"...
WHO SAID YOU COULD POST IN HERE. YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING.

OUT.

NAO.

*fires Hyper Omega Unnecessarily Big Gamma Proton Death WTFBBQ Cannon at Lucifer*

Also, if it's that annoying, just click the 'Mark All Messages As Read' button under the forums.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

Quote from: Mystery on February 13, 2011, 08:25:02 PM
*fires Hyper Omega Unnecessarily Big Gamma Proton Death WTFBBQ Cannon at Lucifer*
*puts on immune to hyper omega unnecessarily big gamma proton death wtfbbq cannon armor*

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on February 13, 2011, 09:00:09 PM
*puts on immune to hyper omega unnecessarily big gamma proton death wtfbbq cannon armor*

Also, 11, does the Air Timer apply when we're in the Ocean dazed not doing anything?

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on February 13, 2011, 09:07:26 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on February 13, 2011, 09:00:09 PM

Also, 11, does the Air Timer apply when we're in the Ocean dazed not doing anything?

No, cauz you aren't underwater. You're both floating at the top. If you were underwater, I'd add in "Under" in the location.

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on February 13, 2011, 06:38:47 PM
Quote from: RayRay on February 13, 2011, 06:15:35 PM
@Ntertain: I haven't even mastered the freaking crystal yet!

Umm, why did YFL get hit by his own attack?

Cause he wanted to.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing YayForLife wanted to move the fight to the Ocean, rendering my Earth Blade useless.

...At least, it WOULD render it useless, if my final magic move out of the (currently, I'll gain more as I take time to 'think' in-game and create more) 3 utilizing the Earth Blade wasn't Earth Power Drill, using 20 MP, allowing me to strategically drill through the ground, weak obstacles, and easy movement through water, whilst (optionally) delivering a basic blow to the desired target which has a reduced chance of hitting a critical.
[/quote]
yeah, having a water crystal generally means i can still move faster then you in water.

11clock

Turn #65
Night

NOTE: NIGHT ALLOWS NIGHT MONSTERS TO SPAWN!

Quote from: Battle Scene: Ocean
Mystery recovered from Daze!
YayForLife recovered from Daze!

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

Adjacent Locations: Island, River

Health: 79/100
Magic: 40/100
Items: Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Earth Blade, Shirt, Shorts

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

Adjacent Locations: Island, River

Health: 11/100
Magic: 15/100
Items: Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, Dull Rock(3), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

Quote from: Battle Scene: Forest
Tree Monster
Health: 130/130

Shade-NPC

You leave your small house (base). You smell the disturbing air of the Town. Your fearsome and shadowy appearance keeps the beggars off of you. You snicker a little. You think about killing a beggar for the fun of it, then decide against it, realizing that such an action will slow the mission.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Shuriken(9), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Ntertain-TRok

You let your ally have the crystal. The fog vanishes, leaving you and your ally with a huge, empty cave.
You look for materials, but you find absolutely nothing save for a few pebbles.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Branch(3)
Equips: Rusty Dagger, Dagger, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 87/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You keep the Air Crystal and start mastering it.
1/3
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Air Crystal, Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb (AFK) Turns Left: 14

You rest.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 05:05:51 PM
Shade-NPC

You leave your small house (base). You smell the disturbing air of the Town. Your fearsome and shadowy appearance keeps the beggars off of you. You snicker a little. You think about killing a beggar for the fun of it, then decide against it, realizing that such an action will slow the mission.
Adjacent Locations: Plains, Lake, Forest

Items: Shuriken(9), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak
I have a very bad feeling about this.  :-\

@Stranger Holding Crystal(Jonathan Flame- YayForLife)- Dragging us out into the ocean so you can use your power over water to defeat me? That was ill-advised, as I have an ace up my sleeve. I'll be sure to make your death as painful as possible, you're taking longer to kill than you should.

T-Rok

Woh woh, Shade has all the items *I* need. Its like he was designed for me cause I'm the only assassin. lol Can I train or something? Like workout or practice or something to increase my stats? Or mine?

@Self: "I'd best not disturb him."

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 07:26:48 PM
Woh woh, Shade has all the items *I* need. Its like he was designed for me cause I'm the only assassin. lol Can I train or something? Like workout or practice or something to increase my stats? Or mine?

You can't really increase stats, but you can master weapons. Takes 3 turns for each kind of weapon. Unlike crystals, when you master a weapon most weapons similar to that weapon will be mastered as well. For example, if you master the Dagger the Rusty Dagger will also be mastered, as well as any other dagger-like weapon.

Also, you can't mine without the proper material. You'll need a pickaxe or something similar.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 07:38:31 PM

You can't really increase stats, but you can master weapons. Takes 3 turns for each kind of weapon. Unlike crystals, when you master a weapon most weapons similar to that weapon will be mastered as well. For example, if you master the Dagger the Rusty Dagger will also be mastered, as well as any other dagger-like weapon.
Oh so if I get other crystals I won't have to master them?

EDIT: Now I know...

@Ntertain (if he was talking out loud) Who?

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on February 14, 2011, 07:57:53 PM

Oh so if I get other crystals I won't have to master them?

T-Rok

Also, you can't mine without the proper material. You'll need a pickaxe or something similar.

xD but being an assassin you'd think I'd already be a master with daggers? xD

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 08:02:27 PM

xD but being an assassin you'd think I'd already be a master with daggers? xD

Quote from: T-Rok's Character Entry
Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Do I see "Dagger Experience" or "Dagger Mastery" in there? Sorry, but that is not how the game works.

Note: I'll leave out strengths and weaknesses in the next game if there will be one.