News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 08:06:20 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 08:02:27 PM
Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 07:38:31 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 07:26:48 PM
Woh woh, Shade has all the items *I* need. Its like he was designed for me cause I'm the only assassin. lol Can I train or something? Like workout or practice or something to increase my stats? Or mine?

You can't really increase stats, but you can master weapons. Takes 3 turns for each kind of weapon. Unlike crystals, when you master a weapon most weapons similar to that weapon will be mastered as well. For example, if you master the Dagger the Rusty Dagger will also be mastered, as well as any other dagger-like weapon.

Also, you can't mine without the proper material. You'll need a pickaxe or something similar.

xD but being an assassin you'd think I'd already be a master with daggers? xD

Quote from: T-Rok's Character Entry
Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Do I see "Dagger Experience" or "Dagger Mastery" in there? Sorry, but that is not how the game works.
Does that count?

EDIT: #450

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on February 14, 2011, 08:10:16 PM
Woh woh, Shade has all the items *I* need. Its like he was designed for me cause I'm the only assassin. lol Can I train or something? Like workout or practice or something to increase my stats? Or mine?

You can't really increase stats, but you can master weapons. Takes 3 turns for each kind of weapon. Unlike crystals, when you master a weapon most weapons similar to that weapon will be mastered as well. For example, if you master the Dagger the Rusty Dagger will also be mastered, as well as any other dagger-like weapon.

Also, you can't mine without the proper material. You'll need a pickaxe or something similar.

Strengths: Speed, Evasion, Stealth, Assassination, High Stamina, Dual Wielding Weapons, Critical Strikes

Do I see "Dagger Experience" or "Dagger Mastery" in there? Sorry, but that is not how the game works.
Does that count?

Already decided that that just allows him to do a ton more damage to run-away targets. Say you attempt to run from a battle with him. If he decided to attack you, he'll do a lot more damage to you before you get away. This helps him with assassination.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 08:16:28 PM

Does that count?

Already decided that that just allows him to do a ton more damage to run-away targets. Say you attempt to run from a battle with him. If he decided to attack you, he'll do a lot more damage to you before you get away. This helps him with assassination.
Oh snap, I chose the wrong ally...

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on February 14, 2011, 08:22:47 PM
Quote-SNIP-
On the contrary. Ntertain is too passive to attack and betray you. I'm impossible to ally with due to my character trait weaknesses(if I was possible to ally with, I wouldn't be trustworthy whatsoever), Angland got himself booted from the game for being AFK, Jackabomb IX is largely AFK, and according to your bio, you have a rather large implied grudge against Jonathan Flame. You picked the best ally suitable for you.

Also, are you going to go into detail about what Shade wants, 11? Or will we have to wait?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on February 14, 2011, 08:31:32 PM
Quote-SNIP-
On the contrary. Ntertain is too passive to attack and betray you. I'm impossible to ally with due to my character trait weaknesses(if I was possible to ally with, I wouldn't be trustworthy whatsoever), Angland got himself booted from the game for being AFK, Jackabomb IX is largely AFK, and according to your bio, you have a rather large implied grudge against Jonathan Flame. You picked the best ally suitable for you.

Also, are you going to go into detail about what Shade wants, 11? Or will we have to wait?

You guys will just have to wait and see.

RayRay

Quote-SNIP-
I guess you're right, but in the end, I will have to pretend to go somewhere then escape. lol

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on February 14, 2011, 08:35:38 PM
Quote-SNIP-
I guess you're right, but in the end, I will have to pretend to go somewhere then escape. lol
Hahahaha Assassination is really worthless except for catching an ally that has betrayed me. It would be nice if it let me get a bonus when sneaking on people. :P And he is right, I am your best ally xD

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 10:37:54 PM
Quote-SNIP-
Hahahaha Assassination is really worthless except for catching an ally that has betrayed me. It would be nice if it let me get a bonus when sneaking on people. :P And he is right, I am your best ally xD

Now that that's settled, please PM me. T-Rok, you are the only one I haven't gotten a PM from yet (not counting Jackabomb).

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 10:45:08 PM
Quote-SNIP-

Now that that's settled, please PM me. T-Rok, you are the only one I haven't gotten a PM from yet (not counting Jackabomb).

Whaaat? I thought I did.. Sending one now. lol

tehrozzy

Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 11:44:57 PM
Quote-SNIP-

You know, i'd be a damn good ally to, even with an implied grudge....
i'll share my water crystal if you guys help me out ;D

T-Rok

Haha, well forming the alliance would be perfect to get rid of mystery temporarily. :P He is after all, super powerful >.>

RayRay

Quote from: YayForLife on February 15, 2011, 12:19:29 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on February 14, 2011, 11:44:57 PM
Quote from: 11clock on February 14, 2011, 08:16:28 PM

Does that count?

You know, i'd be a damn good ally to, even with an implied grudge....
i'll share my water crystal if you guys help me out ;D
This should've been in The Quote Game. lol

T-Rok

Oh crap, YayForLife is going to die! I just saw. Bubble shield and run! Hahaha

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 15, 2011, 01:47:48 PM

He has a chance. Mystery can't fight as good at night, having a 1/5 chance of doing half damage.

Anyways, the next turn will come when I'm back from the ER. Stupid leg problems! >:(

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on February 15, 2011, 01:59:53 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on February 15, 2011, 01:47:48 PM

He has a chance. Mystery can't fight as good at night, having a 1/5 chance of doing half damage.

Anyways, the next turn will come when I'm back from the ER. Stupid leg problems! >:(

You were in the ER? Scary stuff.