News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game RPG (WINNER: MYSTERY)

Started by 11clock, September 01, 2010, 11:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Mystery

The heck? Why on earth would Shade go after Jonathan Flame? I thought he'd be attacking Ntertain.  ???

Also, a 12 base damage Shuriken that can hit someone from an area away without using MP? And Shade saw the target from an area away clearly at nighttime? Is this guy supposed to be a boss NPC?

Either way, I don't like him because he's attacking MY target, and I'm not letting an NPC get 2 Crystals.

Shade, you're next on my hit list. :I

Quote from: T-Rok on February 17, 2011, 11:34:12 AM
Noooo! Must save YayForLife.
If Shade doesn't unfairly kill YayForLife, I will. It's not like you can get to me in time, anyways.

EDIT: I personally feel it's somewhat cheap of Shade to attack(and presumably, next turn kill) YFL in the manner he did, and the loss of an inventory as good as his is punishment enough without waiting 6 turns to rejoin. I feel that the amount of time you need to wait before respawning should be relative to what you lost when you died.

E.g., since YayForLife is carrying 2 Crystals and a few other decent items, he'd only be required to wait 1 turn(the Crystals are the major factor here, his other items barely affect the time).

EDIT #2: Also, 11, did HamsterPants leave his inventory behind in his base, or did he take it with him when he got booted?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

I stated earlier that ranged weapons can hit targets in adjacent locations. However, ranged projectiles other than rocks are hard to come across. Also, you are limited on them. Ranged weapons normally deal less damage than other weapons, but can be good for tracking down weak opponents.

You can do ranged magical attacks. However, they cost 50% more MP than normal.

Shurikens deal a base damage of 11, btw, and they are the fastest ranged weapons in the game.

As for night time, it doubles the chance of scoring a bad hit with ranged weapons, as well as adding more monsters that can be found by hunting and affecting certain traits of characters.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on February 17, 2011, 05:25:33 PM
I stated earlier that ranged weapons can hit targets in adjacent locations. However, ranged projectiles other than rocks are hard to come across. Also, you are limited on them. Ranged weapons normally deal less damage than other weapons, but can be good for tracking down weak opponents.

You can do ranged magical attacks. However, they cost 50% more MP than normal.

Shurikens deal a base damage of 11, btw, and they are the fastest ranged weapons in the game.

As for night time, it doubles the chance of scoring a bad hit with ranged weapons, as well as adding more monsters that can be found by hunting and affecting certain traits of characters.
Ah, that clears that up. Thanks.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

As for HamsterPants, he only left behind his base. All of his items have been deleted from the game.

RayRay

Oh shinap! Shade's gonna take 2 crystals and make a run for it! (Just a guess here) Unless YFL makes more critical thinking, I will start thinking that maybe nobody will win the game.

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on February 17, 2011, 05:44:06 PM
Oh shinap! Shade's gonna take 2 crystals and make a run for it! (Just a guess here) Unless YFL makes more critical thinking, I will start thinking that maybe nobody will win the game.

Don't worry, Shade can't win, even if he gets all four crystals. There will be a winner!

11clock

Turn #68
Night

NOTE: Pigs can sometimes be found by hunting, even at night! They can be found in 5 different locations! Beware, they run away when they can!

Quote from: Battle Scene: Forest
Tree Monster
Health: 130/130

Shade-NPC

You throw another shuriken at the target!
Adjacent Locations: River, Desert, Lake, Town, Mountains, Cave

Health: 100/100
Magic: 100/100
Items: Shuriken(7), Golden Apple
Equips: Diamond Dagger, Assassin Mask, Shadow Cloak

Jonathan Flame-YayForLife

You get hit by a shuriken for 11 damage! You died, items scattered on the ground! Because you didn't get the chance to do anything this turn, it will count towards the timer. (Yes, I got your PM. Unfortunately, running away ALWAYS comes last!)
Now that you are dead, you have 2 options. You can revive your character where he is, or you can make a new character and choose any player-less location to spawn in. You will be able to choose your spawn location on the turn you can respawn. All of your items that no one takes will be returned to you upon respawn, new character or not.
Spawn Timer: 1/3
Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Snow, Plains

Health: 0/100
Magic: 0/100
Items: Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, Dull Rock(3), Palm Raft
Equips: Palm Axe, Shirt, Shorts

Sir Albert Masson-Mystery

You swim to the River. You notice YFL's body lying on the side of the river. What happened?
Adjacent Locations: Ocean, Snow, Plains

Health: 79/100
Magic: 20/100
Items: Earth Blade, Rusty Iron Armor (HP: 48/52), Tree Root, Diatomite, Nitrogen(2), Terbium, Europium, Thulium, Coal, Zinc, Garnet, Iron Ore, Silica, Germanium, Iodine, Tungsten, Indium
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Ntertain-TRok

You are mastering using daggers.
3/3
You mastered using daggers! From now on you will never score a bad hit when using dagger weapons!
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Branch(3)
Equips: Rusty Dagger, Dagger, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Kualsky Hanther-RayRay
Buddies: Bob (Health: 87/100; Magic: 100/100; Items: Sack; Equips: Whip, Shirt, Shorts)
Pig (Health: 10/10; Magic: 0/0; Items: None; Equips: None)

Kualsky Hanther-RayRay

You leave the Air Cave.
Adjacent Locations: Cave, Plains, Forest

Items: Air Crystal, Torn Rope, Leaf Rope, Apple
Equips: Dagger, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Mask, Shirt, Shorts
Ally: Ntertain-TRok

Jackabomb IX-Jackabomb (AFK) Turns Left: 11

You rest.
Adjacent Locations: Desert, Lake

Items: Rock(3), Dull Rock(3), Apple
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

T-Rok

D: Is RayRay running away from me?
Also what is the note about pigs? Cause I'm not really sure what to do with mine.. xD

edit: Also.. what happened to my Bandit Mask?

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 18, 2011, 12:35:32 PM
D: Is RayRay running away from me?
Also what is the note about pigs? Cause I'm not really sure what to do with mine.. xD

The pig you found is the only pig in the game that can be found without choosing to hunt. It's kind of obvious what to do with it.

And RayRay is not running away from you.

EDIT: My bad. I'll put it in your equips.

T-Rok

You tell me its the only pig like that and then expect me to eat it? xD Also, is it a big pig? Cause I wonder if I could ride it bareback.. lol

11clock

Quote from: T-Rok on February 18, 2011, 12:41:56 PM
You tell me its the only pig like that and then expect me to eat it? xD Also, is it a big pig? Cause I wonder if I could ride it bareback.. lol

It's kind of large, yes.

T-Rok

...I'm so going to waste a turn trying to ride it.

tehrozzy

RayRay

Quote from: T-Rok on February 18, 2011, 12:35:32 PM
edit: Also.. what happened to my Bandit Mask?
You have it equipped. :3

EDIT: SR. MEMBER.